Which lineup is best

#1 Posted by Whiplash (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Which lineup do you prefer: The Original Baron Zemo led Thunderbolts, The Dark Reign Thunderbolts, or The Heroic Age Thunderbolts?
#2 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4156 posts) - - Show Bio

The Zemo led Thunderbolts. I couldn't stand the Dark Aven.... and I am not to fond of the new Thunderbolts with Luke Cage as their leader.

#3 Posted by Whiplash (79 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of liked the Dark Reign Thunderbolts. They were kind of the B squad to the Dark Avengers, but they were good characters that got some exposure. I also liked that Norman used them kind of like his own personal black ops team.
#4 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Ellis/Deodato run team. Loved that book.

#5 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new arc. (Ghost is the man!)  

The only Dark Reign story I read was Widowmaker and it was pretty good.
#6 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

herioc age
#7 Posted by TheGrey (8 posts) - - Show Bio

The heroic age team is my favorite so far.
#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Original roster. Well any time Zemo was in charge.
#9 Posted by Dustin Baetz (3 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Reign team had potential, but with so many false starts and crossovers they didn't have much of a chance.  I would have enjoyed more stories with Paladin, Ant-Man, Headsman, Ghost, Mr. X and Nuke.  The tensions between the bad guys and the really bad guys made for an interesting read.

Zemo's gang is a little old-fashioned for my taste and I'm disappointed that none of the current members killed Crossbones when they had the chance.  Still, Moonstone, Ghost and Juggernaut are three great tastes that taste great together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.