Thunderbolts to have their roster changed AGAIN?!

• 55 results
#51 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cafeterialoca: Because that stand-in leader is a criminal herself, so they'll no doubt just blame it on her lack of experience and move on :)

#52 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79: Move on?  The economy is in the crapper.  Fear Itself started saying that. Notice how all the super hero bases are being destroyed?  Fear Itself may end with EVERYONE being broke!
#53 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cafeterialoca said:

@Danial79: Move on? The economy is in the crapper. Fear Itself started saying that. Notice how all the super hero bases are being destroyed? Fear Itself may end with EVERYONE being broke!

At least that would make for an interesting plot device.

#54 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79: I'm actually expecting it to be the new Status Quo.
#55 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping old thread instead of creating new. 
Everyone should read moar Thunderbolts, it's one of the best marvel books right now. I love how they use old b- and c-list villains and make them interesting. Never thought i would care about Ghost or Boomerang, and Centurius and Satana's been really awesome so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.