• 104 results
#101 Posted by bansheesonicscream (119 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk,elektra,deadpool same team.FUCKING GREAT AS WELL

#102 Posted by Demonturtle (455 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting!

#103 Edited by ogg927 (135 posts) - - Show Bio
#104 Posted by DATNIGGA (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

@obscurefan said:

While on the one hand I do think this team makes sense, like I can understand all these characters working together, on the other hand it just doesn't seem like the Thunderbolts. It seems more like some black ops assassination team rather than a group of villains working as heroes, which has been to me what the main idea behind the Thunderbolts is.

This is exactly what I said. I like the line up but its not quit the thunderbolts.

Im guessing Deadpool, Punisher & electra got arrested & forced to be in the Thunderbolts initiative.. mabey

#105 Posted by ShirEPanjshir (588 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't know what to think of this book. On the one hand it does seem like an interesting, albeit odd line-up.

I can totally dig Red Hulk and Venom working together. Loved the interaction they had in the Venom series, seeing as they both have military background. Punisher does seem a weird choice, seeing as he doesn't really work with team members. Deadpool, I don't know what to think. I love Deadpool, but I really can't see him working together with the likes of Red Hulk and the Punisher. I mean, these are two deadly serious guys who probably won't put up with Deadpool's shenanigans. Unless this Deadpool will be written like he is in Uncanny X-Force (which I doubt, seeing as the writer is Daniel Way). Elektra, I couldn't care less about.

Then there's the creative team. I hate Way for what he's done to Deadpool as a character. His Deadpool run wasn't complete crap, it was decent, but it rarely was good. His Venom run made me want to bit off my own head. I can't see him writing characters like Red Hulk or Punisher at all. Plus I was hoping he was finally finished with making Deadpool into a clown. Dillon I'm not that familiar with. I've heard a lot of bad things about him though, and after checking out some of his art online I'm not enthusiastic either. Though I think I could definably live with it.

I guess I'll give it a shot and buy the first issue, but this title will probably be a hit or miss for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.