Follow

Thunderbolts

Team » Thunderbolts appears in 732 issues.

The Thunderbolts went through many evolutions: Baron Zemo's plan for world domination, a superhero team comprised of super-villains seeking redemption, Norman Osborn's personal hit squad, a government-sponsored prison reform project, and more. What they had in common was a roster that was always made of supervillains and anti-heroes willing to cross the lines other heroic teams wouldn't.

Thunderbolts Appreciation

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

While I've been trawling around Comicvine over the last year and a half I have noticed a few fans of the old (pre Marvel Now) series of Thunderbolts. While we can all agree that we would like to see a return to form for the series (especially after the most recent run has ended) I think we can agree that Marvel has other things on their mind (such as forcing Guardians of the Galaxy and the Inhumans down our throats) rather than writing the series. As such I have decided to write a Thunderbolts series, one that remains true to the old ideals shown between Issue #1 and Issue #175. As such I am here asking the three following questions;

1: Who would you like to see on a Thunderbolts Team (Marvel Characters only) and why (please lets not have any crazy suggestions)?

2: Who would you like to see in the series interacting (as friend, enemy etc) with the titular team?

3: If/when this title gets written would you want to be included in the callout for said fan-fic?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.