so who's on the new thunderbolts team?

#1 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

I love comic books, but I"m sixteen, and I am highly covered in school work and programs that I don't have a job. So i don't really get to buy them, that often. However I love to keep up with the teams and characters I like. So i was just wondering who is on the new beta team?

#2 Posted by Ult_Sensei (77 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you very much.

#4 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

I just checked and It doesn't say who's on the new team.

#5 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowX said:
I just checked and It doesn't say who's on the new team.
You mean Songbirds 2nd team? Next issue i think.
Moderator Online
#6 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak:  Oh ok, Thank you.
#7 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, what? Songbird has a new team? I new I shouldn't be waiting for TPBs... Dammit.

#8 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:
Wait, what? Songbird has a new team? I new I shouldn't be waiting for TPBs... Dammit.
Yeah, she's currently picking out members for a second squad. They had a vote on marvel.com on who should be on which Shocker won.
Moderator Online
#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, cool. Actually not cool, but that's beside the matter <.<. Thanks

#10 Edited by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Boomerang, Shocker and Mr. Hyde are there. Have a hard time telling some of the others apart though.

#11 Posted by Citizenv (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Shocker, Mr. Hyde, Boomerang, Centurius (Steranko's Nick Fury villain) and Troll (Songbird's half-asgardian/half-troll sidekick).

#12 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank You very much. This team seems pretty cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.