recomend it

#1 Edited by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio

who recomends thunderbolts and why
#2 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate JSA: It's a difficult kind of book I suppose. Instead of having the characters such as Iron Man, Thor and Captain America who are symbols of heroes, you have characters who might be heroes. Might be villains. Most of them are deciding themselves on a day-to-day basis on whether to save or kill.
#3 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jubilantlad:
so what villians are cooler to read than heroes anyway like the flash's rogue gallery
#4 Posted by i.aint.wit.it (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Might be a tad bit of topic but the other day I saw some article on the vine home page asking if villains should get their own series and I was like the f*c*? People are really sleeping on the T-bolts man

I really love the series and its my favorite on the stands right now. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Currently each issue you get more bang for your buck for example they'll complete a mission and start a new one in the same issue! A feat not to be taken lightly in todays economy my friends(or enemies). Unlike other books like that new Dark Wolverine I've been reading this  mutha f bomb only kills one person just to get a costume and I'm suppose to think thats an okay first step in world domination?  Bitch please he could have done all that in the first two pages!   
I guarantee If you read #144 you like it, or anywhere between #110-127 you'll probably fall in love!  

Bottom line I like this book because; they get sh*t done, have Epic fights, give the perspective/persona of the villians as the hero's and the gamble of whether or not they'll be on the straight and narrow or continue their life a villainy.

#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts: Faith in Monsters.

Nuff said.

#6 Posted by fesak (7057 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i recommend it because they're awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.