New Thunderbolts Roster

  • 156 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Edited by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the text there's Irredeemable Ant-Man, Yelena Belova and Ghost.
And there's some other people in the pic i don't really recognize. Some guesses would be Bushwacker, Crossbones and Headsman. Still, interesting choices.

caption
Moderator
#2 Posted by Kitty98 (856 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to Songbird? (She was my favorite)

#3 Posted by Starkiller (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

that guy towards the back left reminds me of Fool Killer..

have no idea who any of those are except those mentioned...

#4 Posted by Kitty98 (856 posts) - - Show Bio

They ruined the roster with Ant-Man IMO

#5 Posted by Starkiller (1809 posts) - - Show Bio
Kitty98 said:
"They ruined the roster with Ant-Man IMO"
=O Ant-Man rocks!! lol

I was really hoping to see Taskmaster here tho..
#6 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant-Man is awesome.

As for Songbird her future didn't look too bright after last issue.

Moderator
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

Yelena Belova? Wasn't she burned to death?

Moderator
#8 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Yelena Belova? Wasn't she burned to death?"

That one was a skrull. It was explained in Marvel Comic Presents.
Moderator
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yelena Belova? Wasn't she burned to death?"

That one was a skrull. It was explained in Marvel Comic Presents."
Why didn't she turn back into a skrull..I seen her burned body..
Moderator
#10 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yelena Belova? Wasn't she burned to death?"

That one was a skrull. It was explained in Marvel Comic Presents."
Why didn't she turn back into a skrull..I seen her burned body.."

So did I.

They shoudl have her as a burnie.
#11 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yelena Belova? Wasn't she burned to death?"

That one was a skrull. It was explained in Marvel Comic Presents."
Why didn't she turn back into a skrull..I seen her burned body.."

Don't know. Probably because it's a retcon.
Moderator
#12 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yelena Belova? Wasn't she burned to death?"

That one was a skrull. It was explained in Marvel Comic Presents."
Why didn't she turn back into a skrull..I seen her burned body.."

Don't know. Probably because it's a retcon."
Oh well.
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn

I liked the old roster

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Damn

I liked the old roster"
The latest roster is the worst one yet.
Moderator
#15 Edited by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Damn

I liked the old roster"
The latest roster is the worst one yet."
I don't recognize most of them in the pic above.

But I'll give it a shot
#16 Edited by thunderbolt (2357 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"According to the text there's Irredeemable Ant-Man, Yelena Belova and Ghost.
And there's some other people in the pic i don't really recognize. Some guesses would be Bushwacker, Crossbones and Headsman. Still, interesting choices.
caption
"
I see Yelena, Ant-man, and Ghost but who are the other people?
#17 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant-Man? WTF.

Looks good.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting excited for what Dark Reign will bring.

Moderator
#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Wheres Swordsman? Penance? Bullseye? My favorites?
#20 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm getting excited for what Dark Reign will bring."

Definately.

Looks great.
#21 Posted by thunderbolt (2357 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the T-Bolts

Dark Reign looks promising

But where is everyone else?

#22 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Wheres Swordsman? Penance? Bullseye? My favorites? "

Marvel has mentioned that Norman has big plans for Bullseye. We'll just have to wait and see what that means.
Moderator
#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wheres Swordsman? Penance? Bullseye? My favorites? "

Marvel has mentioned that Norman has big plans for Bullseye. We'll just have to wait and see what that means."
Cool.
#24 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, is Bullseye the New Hawkeye?

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Hey, is Bullseye the New Hawkeye?"
I doubt it..but it's possible.
Moderator
#26 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Hey, is Bullseye the New Hawkeye?"
Hopefully.
#27 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Hey, is Bullseye the New Hawkeye?"
I doubt it..but it's possible."

I really think so.

Why would Clint battle the New Avengers?
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Hey, is Bullseye the New Hawkeye?"
I doubt it..but it's possible."

I really think so.

Why would Clint battle the New Avengers?"
If Ronin is him then where is Echo?
Moderator
#29 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Hey, is Bullseye the New Hawkeye?"
I doubt it..but it's possible."

I really think so.

Why would Clint battle the New Avengers?"
If Ronin is him then where is Echo?"

I don't know, but where is Bullseye?

Norman supposedly has big plans for him............... and he's not anywhere to be seen.
It makes sense for him to be Hawkeye.

Echo..... no idea.
Why'd Clint be against Cage, Spider-Man and Wolvie? Why'd he be on that team.
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Hey, is Bullseye the New Hawkeye?"
I doubt it..but it's possible."

I really think so.

Why would Clint battle the New Avengers?"
If Ronin is him then where is Echo?"

I don't know, but where is Bullseye?

Norman supposedly has big plans for him............... and he's not anywhere to be seen.
It makes sense for him to be Hawkeye.

Echo..... no idea.
Why'd Clint be against Cage, Spider-Man and Wolvie? Why'd he be on that team."
Why would Emma Frost be in the Evil Illuminati?
Maybe Norman sent Bullseye somewhere.
Moderator
#31 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Hey, is Bullseye the New Hawkeye?"
I doubt it..but it's possible."

I really think so.

Why would Clint battle the New Avengers?"
If Ronin is him then where is Echo?"

I don't know, but where is Bullseye?

Norman supposedly has big plans for him............... and he's not anywhere to be seen.
It makes sense for him to be Hawkeye.

Echo..... no idea.
Why'd Clint be against Cage, Spider-Man and Wolvie? Why'd he be on that team."
Why would Emma Frost be in the Evil Illuminati?
Maybe Norman sent Bullseye somewhere.
"
It's not a suprise that someone like Emma should be on the EI.

Maybe............. or maybe he gave him a key role in his new team.
#32 Posted by thunderbolt (2357 posts) - - Show Bio

Where the hell is Songbird and Moonstone the original T-Bolts?

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
thunderbolt said:
"Where the hell is Songbird and Moonstone the original T-Bolts?"
Dead.
Moderator
#34 Posted by The Cheshire Cat (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Psh. Bring back Zemo, Beetle, and Atlas. If they kill Songbird and let Moonstone live I may have to kill myself.

#35 Posted by thunderbolt (2357 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"thunderbolt said:
"Where the hell is Songbird and Moonstone the original T-Bolts?"
Dead."

Seriously?  Where did u read that?
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
thunderbolt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"thunderbolt said:
"Where the hell is Songbird and Moonstone the original T-Bolts?"
Dead."

Seriously?  Where did u read that?"
I was totally making that up lol.
Moderator
#37 Posted by thunderbolt (2357 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"thunderbolt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"thunderbolt said:
"Where the hell is Songbird and Moonstone the original T-Bolts?"
Dead."

Seriously?  Where did u read that?"
I was totally making that up lol."

I bug out when speaking about T-Bolts (Favorite Team)
#38 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

So that's

Ant-Man, Black Widow, Bastion, Crossbones, Ghost

only ones I'm missing now are the bug buy with the axe and the guy in the hockey mask...

#39 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"So that's

Ant-Man, Black Widow, Bastion, Crossbones, Ghost

only ones I'm missing now are the bug buy with the axe and the guy in the hockey mask..."

wow Ant-man

I'll trade you for my holographic charizard.
#40 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf? lol

#41 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

okay higher res pic of new Thunderbolts

Ant-Man, Crossbones, Bastion, ?, Black Widow, Headsman, Ghost
#42 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

new members why?

i can see replacing bullseye cause he is paralyzed, but what about everyone else

#43 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"new members why?

i can see replacing bullseye cause he is paralyzed, but what about everyone else"
you haven't been keeping up with SI, have you?...yeah..a lot of stuff changed...a lot of the thunderbolts are actually now Avengers..
#44 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"new members why?

i can see replacing bullseye cause he is paralyzed, but what about everyone else"
you haven't been keeping up with SI, have you?...yeah..a lot of stuff changed...a lot of the thunderbolts are actually now Avengers.."
what?????

well yeah haven't been on the up and up for awhile

so whose an avenger now ??????
#45 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"new members why?

i can see replacing bullseye cause he is paralyzed, but what about everyone else"
you haven't been keeping up with SI, have you?...yeah..a lot of stuff changed...a lot of the thunderbolts are actually now Avengers.."
Says who? I haven't seen one Thunderbolt member who has been revealed to be an Avenger. The only possible options now are Iron Patriot, Hawkeye, and Ronin.
#47 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Paladin?

#48 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Is that Paladin?"
I was thinking Crossbones
#49 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Nobody said:
"Is that Paladin?"
I was thinking Crossbones"
The guy in the back next to Ant-Man?
#50 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"new members why?

i can see replacing bullseye cause he is paralyzed, but what about everyone else"
you haven't been keeping up with SI, have you?...yeah..a lot of stuff changed...a lot of the thunderbolts are actually now Avengers.."
Says who? I haven't seen one Thunderbolt member who has been revealed to be an Avenger. The only possible options now are Iron Patriot, Hawkeye, and Ronin."
and Moonstone...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.