My idea for the thunderbolts.

#1 Posted by ShadowX (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my idea for the thunderbolts. A new handler for the Thunderbolts is chosen, The Hulk. Against his better Judgement the Hulk agrees to lead the team and to make sure they stay in their places, but in reality who was meant to keep who in place? It will eventually become a three-way power struggle between the Government, The Hulk, and The Villains on the team. I know the concept of having a hero take over and lead the thunderbolts has been done before but The Hulk is not your typical hero, and it would be interesting to see the government telling The Hulk to lead the team but the truth being they are also paying the Villains to make sure the Hulk stays in check.

#2 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

Eeeeeh, I think Songbird should start leading the team again. Just saying.

#3 Posted by ShadowX (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cafeterialoca: Hmm, I do like Songbird elading the team, but I also think thats she has proving herself to be a hero by now and I would like her to join an actual New Avenegers( as in a complete new roster instead of these roster "changes" that they keep having. I would also like to see Blue Marvel on that team.

#4 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowX: As Long as Bendis doesn't make her a "bad girl". He has a habit of doing that.

#5 Posted by ShadowX (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cafeterialoca: Oh yeah, Bendis. >.>.

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always thought General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross should lead the Thunderbolts. Specially now that he's Red Hulk, get him off the Avengers and he could still keep the villains on the team in line.

#7 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC: Again, I still think that undercuts what Songbird has achieved.

#8 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:

I've always thought General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross should lead the Thunderbolts. Specially now that he's Red Hulk, get him off the Avengers and he could still keep the villains on the team in line.

Exactly. He doesn't deserve to be Avenger. But keeping Thunderbolts in line. I'd like to see it.
#9 Posted by Atomic_Punk (103 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the dynamic that you get between Luke Cage and the team. He's a great fit and I wanna see his run with them go awhile longer. I love his banter with the more extreme personalities especially with Ghost.

#10 Posted by ShadowX (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC: I also thought about that, and I also think it could work.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.