A Second Thunderbolts team!?!?

#1 Edited by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Late last year Marvel released a pole of possible members to vote for, they were Shocker, Dr. Demonicus, Sandman, Dark Beast, Ana, Madam Masque, Living Laser,  Scarecrow, The Griffin and Brother Grimm with a spot for your own write-in choice

Shocker won the vote but Marvel recantly released this solicit: 
Lines are drawn and secrets are revealed as the darkl PROVING GROUND sets off. The Raft is full of action as candidates vie for selection on the second squad of Thunderbolts, BETA TEAM! The main team isn't too happy about Warden Walker's initiative to expand their ranks, but even they are curious: out of the Marvel Universe vast pool of powerhouse criminals, who will make the cut? Many are called, but in this issue few are chosen!

Sandman, Dark Beast, Ana, Abomination (WTF!!!), Batroc, Mr. Hyde and Absorbing Man
So it looks like this is what we were voting for, mmm! 
PS: Isn't Sandman on the Sinster Six and Ana in the Savage Land how can they be on the Raft at the same time?
#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13137 posts) - - Show Bio

i can only recognise sandman, ana kraven and dark beast
#3 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like the others are Batroc, Mr. Hyde, Absorbing Man, Abomination (which makes no sense), and I'm unsure who the guy on the top/middle is.

Sandman seems like a natural fit since he was an Avenger once upon a time.   Batroc seems like an easy fit as well.

#4 Posted by Radread (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Batroc and Sandman make the most sense but Sandman is pretty tied up this year with the Sinister Six.
#5 Posted by Matt1982 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Well hopefully this was just one screen that Luke was looking at.  Maybe he tabbed over to other candidates. Frankly, I like the current Thunderbolt team and I don't want to see it get diluted with B team members.

#6 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Abomination still dead? Also Dark Beast is getting drafted to X-Force for the AoA arc.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

How about we just not have this team anymore?

#8 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even recognize most of these guys. 

#9 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
That whole cover is a red herring. Only 1 member of the B team is on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.