Who is the other lady?

#1 Posted by pewsplosions (13 posts) - - Show Bio

So I hope if you are here you have read the new Thunderbolts 1 from Marvel NOW! I like the characters and look forward to how things progress, albeit very wearily... Personally I wish they'd have kept the Thunderbolts more inline with the heroic age issues when Cage took over the team. Maybe with Songbird as the new leader, but drawn normally(didn't like the short hair or the crazy shaved side look...) Also hope they keep ghost in stories somewhere, I really like him too. Anyway...

I'm curious though.. Is the purple haired girl part of the team? And who is she?

There is the page that kind of shows the four other characters besides Castle and Ross, which shows Venom, the purple haired lady, Deadpool, and Elektra. So I am assuming the team will consist of these 6 people but I don't know who she is and her face is darkened out on that page. Though I suppose it is the lady earlier in the issue shown fighting the Hulk.

So yeah, who is she? Will she be part of the team or maybe the first villain?

#2 Posted by pewsplosions (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so after I posted this I noticed Mercy is in the character credit list and I guess it is safe to assume that she is the purple haired lady? So I'm not very familiar with her. The four panel page that shows the four characters still kind of makes it seem like those four people are on the team, or at least connected. So the question still kind of remains, even if it is Mercy, is she going to be part of the team? Or a villain?

#3 Edited by ogg927 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.