User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Leader Is back...sort of... 6

I've been on the edge with this damn series for a long time, Danial way has destroyed one of my favorite characters and I actually thought that I'd never get to see him as the a cool villain he once was, luckily I was wrong. Charles soule, while he has some specific bumps, managed to restore my hope that maybe there is a chance this series could become better with time. I've been ranting about how Leader had become a spineless whelp with no motivation or confidence, and what's worse is that th...

Thunderbolts #19 Rating 0

See the Review Rating Overview page on my blog for more information on how I rate each comic.Cover & Solicit - 4/5Art, Colors & Inking - 2/5 - Weighted DoubleLayout & Flow - 4/5Story - 3/5 - Weighted TripleVerdict - 3 (6/10)- For additional ratings and previews of this issue, visit my blog at Images Unplugged....