WTF Is Up With Red Hulk?

Posted by TheAmazingNightblade (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big fan of Red Hulk and all..But when the h377 are we gonna find out who he is!? IT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!!!! I was one of the many readers disappointed by Incredible Hulk #600 and i gotta say ' When ya Gonna tell us Jeph Loeb?'. I mean it was kinda cool and mysterious at first and we all guessed at it, but enough is enough! And now we got a Red SHE Hulk witha secret identity when we still dont even know who RULK is

#1 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAmazingNightblade said:
" I'm a big fan of Red Hulk and all..But when the h377 are we gonna find out who he is!? IT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!!!! I was one of the many readers disappointed by Incredible Hulk #600 and i gotta say ' When ya Gonna tell us Jeph Loeb?'. I mean it was kinda cool and mysterious at first and we all guessed at it, but enough is enough! And now we got a Red SHE Hulk witha secret identity when we still dont even know who RULK is "
Loeb said at Long Beach Comic-Con that we were going to find out soon
#2 Posted by marth99 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

You could always axe Domino. I am guessing though that it will be at the end of team Rulk vs X-force.

#3 Posted by TheAmazingNightblade (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @TheAmazingNightblade said:
" I'm a big fan of Red Hulk and all..But when the h377 are we gonna find out who he is!? IT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!!!! I was one of the many readers disappointed by Incredible Hulk #600 and i gotta say ' When ya Gonna tell us Jeph Loeb?'. I mean it was kinda cool and mysterious at first and we all guessed at it, but enough is enough! And now we got a Red SHE Hulk witha secret identity when we still dont even know who RULK is "
Loeb said at Long Beach Comic-Con that we were going to find out soon "
Loeb has said we will find out soon for a LONG TIME!
#4 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
" @War Killer said:
Loeb has said we will find out soon for a LONG TIME! "

I'll tell you what all writers would tell you, Just Keep Reading. And stop using all caps when your trying to get a point across, makes my head hurt
#5 Edited by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

The revelation is slated for the upcoming World War Hulks event.

#6 Posted by TheAmazingNightblade (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @War Killer said:
I'll tell you what all writers would tell you, Just Keep Reading. And stop using all caps when your trying to get a point across, makes my head hurt "
But you definitely heard my point though...am i right? Huh?
#7 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
" @War Killer said:
" @War Killer said:
I'll tell you what all writers would tell you, Just Keep Reading. And stop using all caps when your trying to get a point across, makes my head hurt "
But you definitely heard my point though...am i right? Huh? "
All I can tell you is that Loeb my or may not tell who Red Hulk is in the next couple of issues, but that doesn't mean you should drop any book, just keep reading
#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Red She-Hulk is.......Elektra....cuz she has a sai.....I have no clue, just the wildest guess I could manage.

#9 Posted by TheAmazingNightblade (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @War Killer said:
" @War Killer said:
All I can tell you is that Loeb my or may not tell who Red Hulk is in the next couple of issues, but that doesn't mean you should drop any book, just keep reading "
Oh dont worry about that I'm still a huge Rulk fan
#10 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
" @War Killer said:
" @War Killer said:
" @War Killer said:
All I can tell you is that Loeb my or may not tell who Red Hulk is in the next couple of issues, but that doesn't mean you should drop any book, just keep reading "
Oh dont worry about that I'm still a huge Rulk fan "

Same here man, I think the character is great
#11 Posted by waruikumo (357 posts) - - Show Bio

it has gone on long enough.  I am throughly convinced its Rick Jones though.  People seem to forget he was on the field same as banner was, and in all likely hood he got some gamma to just not enough initially to "hulk" out.  I'd say between house of M and Hammer, sword, someone prob convinced him to finish the process, or just did it.  I say no Doc Samson, because of the issue of new avengers when norman sets him up on the plane with obama, if he was red hulk that would have made him hulk out.

#12 Posted by Truex (460 posts) - - Show Bio
@waruikumo: Rick Jones fought Rulk as A-bomb so it can't be him
#13 Posted by inferiorego (26834 posts) - - Show Bio

The mystery is what makes the book awesome

Staff
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the Loebforce hatin begin.

#15 Posted by inferiorego (26834 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading Hulk (Rulk) is like watching an action packed Arnie flick from the 80s. (Loeb did write Commando) It's fun....

Staff
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" Reading Hulk (Rulk) is like watching an action packed Arnie flick from the 80s. (Loeb did write Commando) It's fun.... "
I agree.
#17 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

i like incredible hulk a lot more
#18 Posted by waruikumo (357 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" i like incredible hulk a lot more "
PREEEACH, I am just starting "HULK" now.  OOOHHHH my poor walet
#19 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

yea im spending $50 on average each week on comics, im trying to cut back but im not sure which ones i can go with out and still feel like im in the loop
#20 Posted by TheAmazingNightblade (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive had to cut down to like 5 titles each week 

#21 Posted by Bullseye1930 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Loeb is going to drag this out so far that nobody will care who he is when we finally do find out. I don't care anymore, it's been dragging on for so long it lost it's luster awhile ago.
#22 Posted by BaronVonDredd (250 posts) - - Show Bio

It's General Ross. Red She-Hulk is Betty Ross. It was just revealed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.