Who will start hunting Hulk and his team?

#1 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that General Thunderbolt Ross has become Red Hulk, are there any candidates who will make a hunt for Hulk and his team?

#2 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully the Gamma Corps...

#3 Edited by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe one of his classic villains should make a comeback
#4 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe General Ryker.

#5 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious:
I agree. They need to bring back Gamma Corps.
#6 Edited by Eyelash30 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a bit redundant for the military to be going after TWO Hulks. Then again, it would be refreshing for General Ross to get a feel of what Banner was going through all the years he was hunting after him. I'd like to see Damon Dran use his war selling measures to lure the Hulk as a possible weapons cache, Simon Urecht/Vector of the U-Foes with X-Ray to depower him to study his corpse. Bullet, Scourge, AIM, Thunderbolts, Warborgs, Sphinx/Anath Na-Mut, possibly Absorbing Man, Gamesmaster, or Ravage/Dr. Geoffrey Crawford.

#7 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

A new Heroes For Hire

Deadpool

Luke Cage

Iron Fist

Gambit

Mystique

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for a brand new team never seen before. If Marvel keeps on resurrecting old teams that suck, then what point is there for a villain group to be there to hunt them?

(Although I hope nobody in Marvel goes for the Wrecking Crew. I like them, but as Hulk villains? *shudders*)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.