Who the heck is The Red Hulk

Posted by greenlight1107 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I have heard rumors before that the Red Hulk is in fact Doc Sampson, and with me being new to the site there may have been a Blog on this already,but I mean what is the truth behind this I mean the real truth.... I know it's not Bruce Banner transformed.

#1 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

it's general ross.
#2 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you're about a year behind

#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18670 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk #24
#4 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
Back in my day, the Hulk used to be green...
#5 Posted by greenlight1107 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks all...

not a big Hulk fan but it did come up in the house with my son and I couldn't think of the answer off the top of my head so I'm guessing that the Red She-Hulk could not have been anyone else but Betty, his daughter?....

#6 Posted by The Impersonator (5483 posts) - - Show Bio
@greenlight1107: Yep.
#7 Edited by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio
@greenlight1107:  since you're knew to the site I thought that I would help you out a little

you can find this in the top left corner and you can type in any character you'd like and it will take you to their bio page and tell you everything you need to know....the nice thing about the search is that if you type in someone's alias it will take you to their page even if it's not their full name....like if you typed in "Red Hulk" then it would take you to General Ross's page
#8 Posted by greenlight1107 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself

OK thanks...... I also heard that at one point The Green Hulk turned blue? Anyway my son doesn't care what color he is as long as he doesn't turn Yellow.....:D

#9 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

But why does he lose his moustache when he transforms, dammit!!?
The only thing that could have made Red Hulk slightly tolerable.

#10 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
it's general ross.
#11 Posted by greenlight1107 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak

Thats a good point, yeah where the heck is his mustache?

#12 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
Red Hulk slightly tolerable.

Pigs will fly in bat-planes before that happens.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.