Who should become Red Hulk's Arch Enemy?

Posted by Asgardian Hulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk has his own book and a new writer. Who should become Red Hulk's Arch-Enemy? It needs to be someone awesome. 

#1 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

It will always be Bruce.

#2 Edited by Asgardian Hulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll start by saying it should be...

The Maestro Hulk! 

Who better than an evil and powerful Bruce Banner!
#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

no one he should be killed of before ever getting one
#4 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner of coarse! He's always been his arch enemy, I don't see why that would change now. After all he can never go back to being General Ross and Banner is the cause of that.

#5 Posted by Asgardian Hulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:

"Banner of coarse! He's always been his arch enemy, I don't see why that would change now. After all he can never go back to being General Ross and Banner is the cause of that. "

They are each considered heroes now. Banner is leading the Hulks and Ross is joining the Avengers. Hulk #24 was the last Rulk vs Banner fight for a while. Rulk is having his own adventures and needs his own rogues and an arch-enem y who isn't a hero. Jeff Parker will probably have a villian during his new run.
#6 Posted by Jk-Prodigy (121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin: Did Banner plan that from the start of fall of the hulks.
#7 Posted by Asgardian Hulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Ross is an Avenger now, he can't keep fighting catastrophic fights with Banner.

#8 Posted by Final X (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I figure that General Ross' biggest foe will always be Bruce Banner. . .

#9 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Asgardian Hulk:   Since when is he an Avenger?  Just because Banner and Rogers plan to utilize him doesn't mean he's on the roster or anything.  There are plenty of people who have worked with the Avengers, but that doesn't make them Avengers. 

Either way, he's only a  'hero' for the time being. He'll get back to fighting with Banner eventually.  Sabertooth is a good example of this kind of thing.  He spent time as an X-men, but he still returned to being Wolverine's arch enemy.

@Jk-Prodigy:    Certainly seems that way.  They staged Ross' death fairly early on, and Rulk did say that was Banner's idea.
#10 Edited by Asgardian Hulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:

" @Asgardian Hulk:   Since when is he an Avenger?  Just because Banner and Rogers plan to utilize him doesn't mean he's on the roster or anything.  There are plenty of people who have worked with the Avengers, but that doesn't make them Avengers. 

Either way, he's only a  'hero' for the time being. He'll get back to fighting with Banner eventually.  Sabertooth is a good example of this kind of thing.  He spent time as an X-men, but he still returned to being Wolverine's arch enemy.

@Jk-Prodigy:    Certainly seems that way.  They staged Ross' death fairly early on, and Rulk did say that was Banner's idea. "

The solicit for issue 7 says: I AM AN AVENGER, and Red Hulk is on the cover. He's an Avenger now. Joe Q said he was an Avenger at SDCC. Jeff Parker and Jeoh Loeb have all said it too.
#11 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Asgardian Hulk said:
" @Green Skin said:

" @Asgardian Hulk:   Since when is he an Avenger?  Just because Banner and Rogers plan to utilize him doesn't mean he's on the roster or anything.  There are plenty of people who have worked with the Avengers, but that doesn't make them Avengers. 

@Jk-Prodigy:    Certainly seems that way.  They staged Ross' death fairly early on, and Rulk did say that was Banner's idea. "

The solicit for issue 7 says: I AM AN AVENGER, and Red Hulk is on the cover. He's an Avenger now. Joe Q said he was at SDCC. "
Interesting, not sure if that's really cool or really stupid, lol.   Either way he won't stay on the team forever, he'll get back to bashing Banner eventually.
#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk's ultimate opponent will forever be good writing.

#13 Posted by Asgardian Hulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
" @Asgardian Hulk said:
" @Green Skin said:

The solicit for issue 7 says: I AM AN AVENGER, and Red Hulk is on the cover. He's an Avenger now. Joe Q said he was at SDCC. "
Interesting, not sure if that's really cool or really stupid, lol.   Either way he won't stay on the team forever, he'll get back to bashing Banner eventually. "

Hulk #24 showed that Red Hulk can't handle the new, powerful Banner. Red Hulk is done fighting Banner for now.
#14 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Off topic, but does anyone know which Hulk is dominant now? The one in 611 was very different to the one in Hulk #24. One was the Worldbreaker, whereas the other seemed to be mostly Banner, respectively. 

Can someone explain to me how that works? Or was it just bad writing cohesion between Pak and Loeb?

#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump, to see if someone can answer my question :)

#16 Posted by Jake Fury (18617 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeff Parker is taking over Red Hulk??? Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!  

This almost makes up for the cancellation of Atlas.
#17 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Red Hulk's ultimate opponent will forever be good writing. "
Lol, I think we have a winner folks!!!
#18 Posted by Asgardian Hulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"Off topic, but does anyone know which Hulk is dominant now? The one in 611 was very different to the one in Hulk #24. One was the Worldbreaker, whereas the other seemed to be mostly Banner, respectively.   Can someone explain to me how that works? Or was it just bad writing cohesion between Pak and Loeb? "

Pak's Hulk seemed to be the WorldBreaker persona, and Loeb's seemed to be Bruce Banner as the dominant persona. In the preview art, the Hulk has a utility belt and Green Scar's sword. I think Green Scar and Bruce Banner are merging into one persona like when the Savage Hulk, Joe Fixit, and Banner merged and became the Professor Hulk. He's becoming...Professor Green Scar.
#19 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Asgardian Hulk said:
"
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"Off topic, but does anyone know which Hulk is dominant now? The one in 611 was very different to the one in Hulk #24. One was the Worldbreaker, whereas the other seemed to be mostly Banner, respectively.   Can someone explain to me how that works? Or was it just bad writing cohesion between Pak and Loeb? "

Pak's Hulk seemed to be the WorldBreaker persona, and Loeb's seemed to be Bruce Banner as the dominant persona. In the preview art, the Hulk has a utility belt and Green Scar's sword. I think Green Scar and Bruce Banner are merging into one persona like when the Savage Hulk, Joe Fixit, and Banner merged and became the Professor Hulk. He's becoming...Professor Green Scar.
"
Wow, that sounds pretty cool; thanks  :)
#20 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Leader.

#21 Posted by AskaniSon295 (427 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence from Darkstar and the Winter Guard

#22 Posted by Asgardian Hulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar?

#23 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy said:

Red Leader.

Don't forget Red Abomination ;D

#24 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

umm this is a really hard question how about skarr

#25 Edited by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

His arch enemy is General Fortean. He is to Ross what Ross was to Banner.

His rogues gallery includes MODOK, Zero/One and The Black Fog. Zero/One stands as his biggest challenge, but Fortean is the most personally biased and dedicated to destroying him.

#26 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

i forgot about fortean yeah that is his nemisis that thing when he put those nanobots is his brain was awesome

#27 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

me

#28 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

arthritis

#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: in hulk 24# it was THE WBHhulk

#30 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Versions of Hulk villains with Red Leader as the main villain.

#31 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

If he was given a brother, I'd say that guy. If not, forever Bruce Banner. *forever alone face*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.