What is Thundra's Deal with Kissing Rulk?

#1 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a topic that has been egging me for ages. I even "asked" Jeff Parker about it via a blog comment once.

All Rulk readers know of this. Back a while, Red and Thundra made a deal to help get her back to the future to conceive Lyra. She then smooches him, seeming as a way of thanking him.

Excuse me, isn't Thundra the one who steals male DNA from kissing them? For all we know she genetically engineered another baby from stolen Rulk DNA!

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting theory , but i think we have enough hulks

#3 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

Eh. At least a villain Hulk. *wishful thinking*

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: but it should be something we haven't seen before,

#5 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

In my fan fic, Frozen Planet, Frozen Heart, I try playing with the idea of a "villain Hulk". Either a monster generated directly from Rulk's DNA, or how about introducing a brother or sister that wants to kill him out of the events of his career into becoming a general. Maybe have them turn into a beast like this guy or something:

The Dante Beast from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.