Follow

Thunderbolt Ross

Character » Thunderbolt Ross appears in 1614 issues.

Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross is former U.S. military general. He is father of Bruce Banner's love Betty Ross and was archenemy of the Incredible Hulk. Ross made a deal with villains to be transformed into a Hulk himself. As the ruthless and cunning Red Hulk, he attempted to destroy his nemesis and take control of the country before seeking redemption as an Avenger. After leaving the team, he formed his own group of Thunderbolts with other Anti-Heroes. He was recently depowered by Doctor Green.

What is Red Hulk?

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Blackjuggy

(Some what of a Spoiler)

Is he another evolutionary step in hulk power? why did Banner's tank thing turn red at the end World War Hulk #5? Any ideas?
    Post Edited:2007-11-15 13:56:31

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kraven

I don't know what Red Hulk is but I'm looking forward to it. I trust Jeph Loeb, he's one of the best writers in the business and he's done good things for both Marvel & DC. Plus, McGuinnes is a kick @$$ artist so it should be a good book.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

why have two hulks in the first place?

this gives me memories of Red and Blue superman

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By acewasp23

why have a new hulk in the first place? lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.