Follow

Thunderbolt Ross

Character » Thunderbolt Ross appears in 1614 issues.

Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross is former U.S. military general. He is father of Bruce Banner's love Betty Ross and was archenemy of the Incredible Hulk. Ross made a deal with villains to be transformed into a Hulk himself. As the ruthless and cunning Red Hulk, he attempted to destroy his nemesis and take control of the country before seeking redemption as an Avenger. After leaving the team, he formed his own group of Thunderbolts with other Anti-Heroes. He was recently depowered by Doctor Green.

What if Rulk is......

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
    U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Betty Ross. She has had previous exposure to gamma radiation, has connections to hulk, Dr. Samson, and her father and at one point Rulk apparently said Hulk had left "him" broken heartened. Now this might seem like a stretch but whose to say she is just another victim of comic book "death" and now has snapped and now suffers from a split personality or something. Also I can think of two separate occasion off the top of my head that a female character has the ability to turn into a larger masculine character in the marvel universe. Well these are just my thoughts and I figured I would share them. Not saying that Betty is deffinately Rulk(since I know not an extreme lot about Rulk and even less about Betty) but just felt like letting these thought rest on your cerebellum. 

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

then that would raise major question to leobs deep sexuality.........not that theres anything wrong with that i mean
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

I'm telling everyone yet again....Glen Talbot is Red Hulk and Betty Ross is Red She-Hulk....just wait and see

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: I thought Victoria Hand was Red She-Hulk
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By danhimself
    @U R Sofa King We Todd Did:  where did you hear that?
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:

" @danhimself: I thought Victoria Hand was Red She-Hulk "

LMAO I'm sorry... that thought makes me laugh really, really hard.... XDDDDDDDD
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123
    "Betty Ross. She has had previous exposure to gamma radiation, has connections to hulk, Dr. Samson, and her father and at one point Rulk apparently said Hulk had left "him" broken heartened. Now this might seem like a stretch but whose to say she is just another victim of comic book "death" and now has snapped and now suffers from a split personality or something. Also I can think of two separate occasion off the top of my head that a female character has the ability to turn into a larger masculine character in the marvel universe. Well these are just my thoughts and I figured I would share them. Not saying that Betty is deffinately Rulk(since I know not an extreme lot about Rulk and even less about Betty) but just felt like letting these thought rest on your cerebellum.  "

Interesting idea.... it wouldn't be the first cross-gender reveal. Menace turned out to be Lily Holister in ASM.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:
    " @U R Sofa King We Todd Did:  where did you hear that? "
    in my mind lol
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian
    @danhimself said:
    " I'm telling everyone yet again....Glen Talbot is Red Hulk and Betty Ross is Red She-Hulk....just wait and see "
    That would be a major let down if it was Glen.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By danhimself
    @Nobody:  why ?

" @danhimself said:
    " @U R Sofa King We Todd Did:  where did you hear that? "
    in my mind lol "

you've got to figure that both are going to be someone close to Bruce and most likely someone we haven't seen in awhile and both Glen and Betty fill those parts and both were just revealed to be alive in Fall of the Hulks Gamma 

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius
    @danhimself said:
    " I'm telling everyone yet again....Glen Talbot is Red Hulk and Betty Ross is Red She-Hulk....just wait and see "
    Sounds feasible. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha said:
    " @danhimself said:
    Sounds feasible.  "
    I could see that too
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By The Lobster
    @danhimself said:

"I'm telling everyone yet again....Glen Talbot is Red Hulk and Betty Ross is Red She-Hulk....just wait and see "

I'm with you on the Red Hulk being Glen, correct me if i'm wrong...but didn't Glen die by falling into a volcano or something? that would explain why when he is the Red-Hulk he gets hotter and can manipulate flames. However the Red She-Hulk being Betty Ross....maybe, but I get the feeling it's someone else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so close yet so far...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.