What happens to his mustache when he changes into Rhulk?

#1 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean when he transforms into Red Hulk, his mustache magically disappears as he is clean shaven.

What's the logic in that? does it go in his lips or do the hairs fall off then when he becomes Ross again the mustache grows back?

It's as bad as the same thing on Trial Of The Incredible Hulk

#2 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jakesully1981:

It appears that his mustache recedes into his skin, however, I personally think he sheds it off, then regrows it when he reverts back into human form. Just think of how a werewolf grows fur when it transforms, but reverse the process.

#3 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

It goes to a place where only cool mustaches can go.

#4 Posted by Oscars94 (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about Rulk's magical moustache but it's no where near as awesome as Colossus's metallic beard!

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio

Pocket dimension.

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (83251 posts) - - Show Bio

Great question.

Ross having a mustache in human form but not in Rulk form is lame.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

It goes to the same place where Hulk gets his purple pants

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc:

I guess it makes more sense now as his possible-alternate future self has a mustache.

Then again, the future one looks like he might have a suit on, so....yeah...

#9 Posted by G-Man (32183 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/news/off-my-mind-why-doesnt-hulk-ever-have-a-mustache/142464/

I also asked Mark Waid:

http://www.comicvine.com/news/interview-mark-waid-on-indestructible-hulk-daredevil-and-hulk-mustaches/145238/

CV: Where does Thunderbolt Ross' mustache go when he turns into Red Hulk? Will your Hulk ever have a mustache?
MW: Thunderbolt’s mustache goes into the Negative Zone, where it enjoys its own separate adventures that will hopefully someday be told. Our Hulk needs no mustache. Muttonchops, perhaps.
Staff
#10 Posted by Jodez (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Well future Rulk has a mustache as seen in A+X

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.