The Red hulk....Why?

• 60 results
#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23497 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the hell does he have to exist?  Why does he have to kill every bitching character in marvel?  What next is he going to punch out death, eternity, infinity and oblivion all at the same time?  Is he going to K.O the living tribunal?  Is he going to one shot the one above all?  Seriously, this character is just one crappy book after another.  An exercise in Jeff Loebs Dyslexia, a shining monument to human stupidity, a testament to the fact that marvel is going down hill.  I really want to know what Stan Lee thinks of what the Red hulk is doing to the comic he started.   I wouldn't be surprised if he went up and killed spider-man, iron man, freaking doctor strange?  World War hulk had some controversial punch-outs, but this guy goes and wails on a watcher......

Anyone else think he needs to die from a fatal heart attack?

#2 Posted by Truex (460 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that the next writer should send Rulk to our earth and back in time so he can destroy Loeb before he is created.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Language.

#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeph Loeb is trolling the comics community. I thought everyone would realize this by now.

#5 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
The_Martian said:
Language.

English, I believe :-)
#6 Posted by War Killer (20129 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda like Red Hulk

#7 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody likes pie :), Back on subject, i think Jeph Leob should have been knifed in the back before he started writing this but i guess i can't do sh!t about this

#8 Posted by War Killer (20129 posts) - - Show Bio
dreadmaster said:
Everybody likes pie :), Back on subject, i think Jeph Leob should have been knifed in the back before he ... [more]

You could send a Strongly Worded Letter to Marvel :)

I don't get why everyone hates Red Hulk, sure the writing isn't the best, but alist we have a new villian, a new twist to all of the storys we're used to
#9 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think everyone dislikes him because of what he is doing. I think WE all dislike him because he is totally unoriginal. It's like when you are little and make a hero that is the same as Wolverine or Spider-Man, change his costume and give him additional powers so he could beat everyone. If Loeb has kids I bet they are co-creators/co-writers.

#10 Posted by War Killer (20129 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see what other writers can do with Red Hulk

#11 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio
jloneblackheart said:
I don't think everyone dislikes him because of what he is doing. I think WE all dislike him because he ... [more]
I disagree, I absolutely dispise Red Hulk. But Daken or X-23 for example, they're not original yet I like them more than Wolverine himself. It's the writing that makes or breaks a character, and in the case of Red Hulk.. there's been a lot of bad writing.
#12 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Who did Rulk killed that was so important? O_o

#13 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

terrax silversurfer  grandmaster who cant die because he is  denied by death forever

#14 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O Silver surfer? WTF! That noob killed Silver Surfer?! O_O

Oh  wait.. They are doing it again... They are doing the same thing they did with Daken and Deadpool. they're using everyone else as a step so Rulk gets incredibly famous for how badass he is.. Then all the sudden !SNAARTCH! Sentry rips off his head.... All to prove that Sentry is strong....

#15 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulks feats

He beat Thor and
not classic Thor I mean friggin Odin Force Thor,
grabbed his hammer off him like it was nothing,
beat the crap out of Thor with his own hammer and flew off into space with his hammer
LAME

He beat Watcher, those ghostly alien guys who watch everything, have vast future technology, are intangible and have the power of a Galactus, well RedHulk one-shotted Watcher

Terrax
Took his Axe chopped off his head with one shot
(I'm not so pissed about this because recently Terrax has become a jobber)

He beat Surfer,  more or less chokes him to death and absorbed his energy
Despite the fact Silver Surfer can not choke, the guy doesn't breathe, he doesn't need oxygen, he can survive forever without food, air and water
Despite the fact Surfer has resisted energy absorption from some big absorbing dudes in the past
Loeb forgot about this
Despite the fact it takes super intellect guys like Doom a long time to come up with a device that drains Surfer
Well Loeb didn't give a f*ck and just let Rulk absorb his powers and steal his surf board in one pannel

Beat the Grandmaster
WTF? I mean WTF
Who is next will he punch out death, infinity etc?

Low showings of Rulk

Get his ass beat by Green Hulk
Gets his ass beat by SheHulk, Invisible woman and a bunch of other girls

Rulk comics = Retarded
Its time to cancel Hulk and replace it with Abomination or another Avengers Title

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23497 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeff Loeb might as well have Red hulk punch out Cthulhu, God, The One above all, and the Freaking Xeelee while he's at it.  Also he killed green hulk, namor who was one of marvel's first characters, tiger shark, abomination who is a far cooler villain than Red hulk, and punched out Uatu.  Seriously, he is bad writing incarnate.

#17 Posted by War Killer (20129 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Red Hulk can become a good villian

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23497 posts) - - Show Bio
War Killer said:
I think Red Hulk can become a good villian

He killed Hulk's best Villain.
#19 Posted by War Killer (20129 posts) - - Show Bio
Vrakmul said:
War Killer said: I think Red Hulk can become a good villian He killed Hulk's best Villain. [more]
I know
#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23497 posts) - - Show Bio
War Killer said:
Vrakmul said: War Killer said: I think Red Hulk can become a good villian He killed Hulk's best Villain. [more] ... [more]

He also killed the titular character of the comic book, it is not cool for the titular character of a comic book to become a guest character in his own comic!
#21 Posted by Flash Is The Best (112 posts) - - Show Bio

who is the red hulk!?!?

#22 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk, who is that sex machine that all the ladies talk about?  Rulk!

#23 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
Flash Is The Best said:
who is the red hulk!?!?
He stole Thors hammer, has a 'gun' and KO'ed Watcher (an intangible super being)

#24 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i actually thought red hulk  was funny  and i tolerated him when he was smacking around hulk i actually enjoyed it..  i stopped thinking it was funny when he started doing stuff like that  ^

#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23497 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeff Loeb needs to be fired.

#26 Edited by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
Rulks featsHe beat Thor and not classic Thor I mean friggin Odin Force Thor, grabbed his hammer off him like ... [more]
lol im not lie you sound kinda angry lol im playin but when he lost to she hulk wasn't he playin possum pretending to lose wait no your right he lost saw it just now he woke up like a full day later when they found out he didnt go back to normal form mmm gettinhg beatin by a girl isn't that bad i mean squirrel girl beat up thanos..... oh yeah im also leaving you with this since you like rulk so much XD!!! hahaha (evil laugh alright)

#27 Posted by Damnation Lee (763 posts) - - Show Bio
Vrakmul said:
Why the hell does he have to exist?  Why does he have to kill every bitching character in marvel?  What ... [more]

I wonder if a Death Note would work on him? It'd be cheap but would it be any different than most of the stuff Rulk's already done himself?
#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23497 posts) - - Show Bio
Damnation Lee said:
Vrakmul said: Why the hell does he have to exist?  Why does he have to kill every bitching character in ... [more]
I'm trying to avoid having to use anime.
#29 Posted by Damnation Lee (763 posts) - - Show Bio
Vrakmul said:
Damnation Lee said: Vrakmul said: Why the hell does he have to exist?  Why does he have to kill every ... [more]

Then here might be another option. How about just having Galactus eat him? That would work... right? Hopefully...
#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23497 posts) - - Show Bio
Damnation Lee said:
Vrakmul said: Damnation Lee said: Vrakmul said: Why the hell does he have to exist?  Why does he have to ... [more]
Jeff Loeb decided to make red hulk so "great" that he can challenge galactus with just the power of two of his heralds. 
#31 Posted by Damnation Lee (763 posts) - - Show Bio
Vrakmul said:
Damnation Lee said: Vrakmul said: Damnation Lee said: Vrakmul said: Why the hell does he have to exist?  Why does ... [more]

... What?! That's ****ing Bull****! The guy eats freaggin planets!!! How can you stand up to something like that?!
#32 Posted by Cyber Chimichanga (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The concept of Rulk is okay. I mean, potentially, Hulk is the most powerful character in the Marvelverse, and Rulk is a clone of him, albeit with a strength level obtained when Hulk would normally be majorly pissed.

The one thing that irks me, though, is the design of him. Recolor Hulk. Yawn. Seriously, they couldn't upgrade Abomination? Oh well, pfft, of course not, because the uninspired recolor killed him.

#33 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk, I hope he dies from a heart attack.

#34 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

No,I don't want him to die from a heart attack...oh no...
I want Red Hulk defeated,no,annihilated by the real Hulk. I want to see the original take back his place!

#35 Posted by Defiant (679 posts) - - Show Bio

i want another shot at Rulk!

#36 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

it wouldn't surprise me if Skaar takes out Red Hulk (i refuse to use the r-ulk nickname...), but i would LOVE to see Hulk tear his frigg'n head off. Hell, even Sentry (like he did to Morgan La Fey).

#37 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoratheILLegaLImmigrant said:
" Red Hulk makes perfect sense. I'd estimate him to be just below M. Bison in power, who's a multiversal threat with unlimited Psycho Power and about as powerful as the infinity gauntlet. Red Hulk = AwesomeMuch better than the lame ass versions of Juggernaut like 8th day and Trion. "
I'd estimate you to be utterly clueless.
#38 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
" @the human Juggernaut: Judging from your posts in other threads, I'd say that you are just a mean person. "
you would be correct.  Judging from your posts in other threads, I'd say you're f$%#($*% retarded.
#39 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
" @the human Juggernaut: What's your deal? "
why do you post here?
#40 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
" @the human Juggernaut: To engage in discussion about comics...doesn't everyone? Don't you? "
you don't, you just spout stupidity
#41 Posted by ugli (88 posts) - - Show Bio
" Red Hulk makes perfect sense. I'd estimate him to be just below M. Bison in power, who's a multiversal threat with unlimited Psycho Power and about as powerful as the infinity gauntlet. Red Hulk = AwesomeMuch better than the lame ass versions of Juggernaut like 8th day and Trion. "
I see you everywhere spouting that M. Bison is on par with the infinity gauntlet, in terms of power.  Granted, I've only read a few street fight comics here and there, I'm a bit doubtful of that.  Could you please present proof of that?
#42 Posted by Riot 9 (133 posts) - - Show Bio
@ugli said:
" @DoratheILLegaLImmigrant said:
I see you everywhere spouting that M. Bison is on par with the infinity gauntlet, in terms of power.  Granted, I've only read a few street fight comics here and there, I'm a bit doubtful of that.  Could you please present proof of that? "
 She can't prove that because M.Bison isn't even more powerful than Dr.Strange,let alone the Inifinity Gauntlet.I have played and beaten all the Street Fighter comics,I own Street Fighter:The Eternal Challenge with SF History and canon storyline,I have even read SVC Chaos and Capcom vs. SNK and all the SF comics.There is 0 indication that M.Bison is anywhere near the Gauntlet's power.He was killed twice, how can he be on par with the IG when he can't even beat Akuma?
#43 Posted by ugli (88 posts) - - Show Bio
@Riot 9: Yeah, that was just my nicely worded way of trying to get her to realize that there is no proof for that ridiculous claim, so that we don't have to see it again.
#44 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry=Reality Gem
Red Hulk=Power Gem

#45 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@ugli: Did you also know that M. Bison is so powerful that he can pop out of the comic books and erase the writers from existence?
#46 Posted by ugli (88 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
" @ugli: Did you also know that M. Bison is so powerful that he can pop out of the comic books and erase the writers from existence? "
lol.  Did you know M. Bison's hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush?
#47 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope Galactus beat his a**.
#48 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio
@killermike said:
"
I really hope Galactus beat his a**."

I doubt it, since Rulk is beating everyone now and is on a winning streak against powerful characters.
#49 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kastiel: It has to stop at Galactus because if he can beat him than who next?
#50 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe The One Above All or the Eternals.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.