Rulk Rumor: Ross to Cameo in Ironman 3?

#1 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Been following this since yesterday. Apparently, William Hurt is written to play Thaddeus Ross in Ironman 3, although only IMDB states this. IMDB is flawed to all Hell, so we should take this with a pinch of arsenic, but if it's true, we might be able to spy a glimpse into the deal that solidifies the birth of the Red Hulk in a future Hulk sequel.

Evidence that I say supports this is AIM is involved in Ironman 3, the company that created Red Hulk under the leadership of The Leader and MODOK. It's almost certain MODOK won't appear, but a version of Rulk showing up as a result of AIM isn't too ridiculous of an idea.

Another point that might prove Hurt's name as being valid is that the actor originally credited to play Falcon has a role in Ironman 3. So...maybe William Hurt is also slated to appear?

#2 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

I think hoping for R. Hulk in the film is a bit silly..........at most I can see it being the post-credits sequence being a teaser for the next Hulk film which i'm imagining will likely would star R. Hulk as the bad guy...

#3 Posted by War Killer (20129 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35 said:

I think hoping for R. Hulk in the film is a bit silly..........at most I can see it being the post-credits sequence being a teaser for the next Hulk film which i'm imagining will likely would star R. Hulk as the bad guy...

And seeing as Marvel's second wave of films don't include a new Hulk movie, I doubt we'll see him appearing at all.
#4 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't he already make one in the first Iron Man? It would make sense since Iron Man usually deals with military-related issues.

#5 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam:

No, Ironman cameoed in Incredible Hulk at the end, when he was talking to a drunken Ross at a bar. So it's not too hard for a reverse cameo to occur.

#6 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@AweSam:

No, Ironman cameoed in Incredible Hulk at the end, when he was talking to a drunken Ross at a bar. So it's not too hard for a reverse cameo to occur.

Oh, yeah. Whoops lol.

#7 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam:

:P

No biggy.

#8 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9001 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see a Red Hulks movie with Red Hulk and Red She Hulk

#9 Posted by danhimself (22490 posts) - - Show Bio

If they do have Red Hulk appear in the movieverse then I hope it's in a Hulk movie

#10 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes:

Red Hulk is too new for a solo film, unless Fall of the Hulks was done in a film series thing (but with a better writer than Jeph Loeb). I'd hope for a stand alone Rulk film myself, but chances are Red Hulk is just playing the villain card.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.