Red Hulk and Abomination

#1 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone knows The Red Hulk killed Abomination but it was bad writing in my opinion, he could have beat him but kill him is not a good idea, Abomination has been one of Hulk's toughest villians. How could Abomination have been killed by being shot with a gun? I mean he is supposed to be druable to physical attacks, he shouldn't have died because of being shot I mean one Hulk punch probably has much more pressure and force than a bullet. Who thinks Abomination should or shouldn't have been killed by the Red Hulk?

#2 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. Bad writing. If a gun was all that was needed, he would have been beat to death by the Hulk a long time ago.

#3 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I agree. Bad writing. If a gun was all that was needed, he would have been beat to death by the Hulk a long time ago."

Exactly.
#4 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll be back

#5 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"He'll be back"

I hope so.
#6 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"lordraiden said:
"He'll be back"

I hope so."

I hope so as well, Abomination is one of the most interesting and strongest characters I have read about , he should be back and Abomination getting beat by She-Hulk was bad writing. Green Hulk should have never been beat by Red Hulk.
#7 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a Skrull.!

#8 Edited by paulo157751 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes exactly ... my favorite is Abomination! I was very upset with Marvel ...

Rulk wins with gun?! ... My God!

Abomination is twice stronger than Hulk.Rulk would have to absorb a lot of radiation to kill Abomination ...!

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17261 posts) - - Show Bio

it's loeb. He doesn't know sh*t.

Rulk has also killed Hulk by stabbing him -_______-

the whole HULK book was just bad writing.

#10 Posted by ogg927 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Abomination should NOT have died from a gunshot. Beaten to a pulp, yea in a Hulk book, but not a gun, they are all bullet proof. I think the Abomination will return at some point to cause havoc on the Marvel Universe.

I actually loved Jeph Loeb's run on the Red Hulk book. Yes there were some flaws, but not every writer can know everything on a character. I wasn't a fan of Rulk hitting the Watcher, but some people thought that it was funny, different strokes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.