Follow

Thunderbolt Ross

Character » Thunderbolt Ross appears in 1614 issues.

Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross is former U.S. military general. He is father of Bruce Banner's love Betty Ross and was archenemy of the Incredible Hulk. Ross made a deal with villains to be transformed into a Hulk himself. As the ruthless and cunning Red Hulk, he attempted to destroy his nemesis and take control of the country before seeking redemption as an Avenger. After leaving the team, he formed his own group of Thunderbolts with other Anti-Heroes. He was recently depowered by Doctor Green.

Red Hulk ??

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By tensor

Has His own comic coming out soon so i don't think he will die in the fall of the hulks cause this would be a pretty short comic series what are u guys take an are you looking forward to Him having his own comic??

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Well he has basically taken over the "Hulk" title anyways.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @Nobody:  This is true.

Me, I despise Red Hulk. I stuck with Hulk for a few issues, then got pissed off when he beat Thor. So I said bye bye to all things Hulk (except Son of Hulk) after that.
    abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By abeyance

so what is Red Hulk like an anti-hero i have been trying to figure that out. He says he became the Red Hulk for his country or whatever. I just see him running amock and doing as he pleases. What is he even trying to accomplish.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
    " @Nobody:  This is true.   Me, I despise Red Hulk. I stuck with Hulk for a few issues, then got pissed off when he beat Thor. So I said bye bye to all things Hulk (except Son of Hulk) after that. "
    SOH is awesome.
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @CATMANEXE said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    " @Nobody:  This is true.   Me, I despise Red Hulk. I stuck with Hulk for a few issues, then got pissed off when he beat Thor. So I said bye bye to all things Hulk (except Son of Hulk) after that. "
    SOH is awesome. "
    Yeah, it's pretty good. I personally like it better after Skaar left. It's the only Hulk title I'll touch now.
    Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Press Oblivion

I'll have to get back to SOH then, I haven't read it in a while.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @JediXMan said:
    " @CATMANEXE said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    SOH is awesome. "
    Yeah, it's pretty good. I personally like it better after Skaar left. It's the only Hulk title I'll touch now. "

I like Skaar much better. Son of Hulk was good but i thought it lost a large positive aspect once skaar was gone from it. I pick up all of them. Im not fond of the hulk comic i just get it to keep up with whats going on bc i know they are coming together. I love invincible now. 

Yea Red hulk says he wanted to be a hero but he was created by the leader i thought. He also fights the heroes because he thinks they have all done wrong and dont deserve to be heroes (hulk most of all) which is why he tried to take over hulks position in the universe and instead found out how hard it was for banner

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.