Jeff Parker ComicBookResources Interview

#1 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by ogg927 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I stand right there with you, where is Rulk going? I hope that it's something good.

#3 Posted by Trodorne (2574 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate marvel sometimes. Red She-hulk is a stupid ass idea of a series. I mean yes betty we get it. You are a troubled adult woman with daddy issues. She acts out because she always had to play good girl cause her dad was a general and the fact that she now turns into a red hulk is completely annoying character. Yes i can understand the need for more female heroes but only when it makes sense.

Red Hulk was a great series with a character who is an old dog set in his ways and has slowly been changing. but if they have to retire him i hope he goes to relax in the canadian rockies and maybe helps train alpha flight to be a bit more tactical with their team. or even Alaska would be great as well

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.