Is Ross Happy

#1 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

He should be happy I mean this is what he wanted all along, He should be dancing a jig regardless of everything else

#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrollHunter said:

He should be happy I mean this is what he wanted all along, He should be dancing a jig regardless of everything else

what exactly are you referring to?

#3 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

The Happiness of General Thadeus "thunderbolt" Ross. This is what he wanted, a Super Soldier weapon under his control It's his Life ambition.

A chance to contribute in battle like a young man again. Strength Power respect (people respect Hulks). He should be happier he should be dancing a jig thats what I'm saying

#4 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

But he's also became everything he hated and is racked with remorse and regret.

#5 Posted by celticcat (11 posts) - - Show Bio

It was everything Ross desired but now he hates it. If somehow Ross wasn't Rulk anymore, who do you think would make a great replacement as the new Rulk?

#6 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@celticcat: like a red hulk idea needs to continue

#7 Posted by celticcat (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@kainscion: in what way do you mean, are you no fan of Rulk?

#8 Posted by ogg927 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: In Hulk #23, Jeph Loeb had wrote that General Ross had enjoyed being one of the strongest there is. That was one of the reasons why he became Rulk in the first place.

#9 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Ross in the last issue of the Haunted Hulk saga himself states that while he hates what happened, it's his responsibility and power. So while he does regret throwing his old life away, he has never been more coherent now than ever in his military career after the death of his wife Karen.

So he's starting to think of himself less like a regular human, and more like a shape-shifter.

#10 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

He's just had his arm ripped off by Namor, so no I don't imagine he's very happy.

#11 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip:

It was snapped, but he was able to heal it nearly instantly. Also, Rulk had his stomach sliced open in a big X by Magik and Cyclops.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.