Follow

Thunderbolt Ross

Character » Thunderbolt Ross appears in 1614 issues.

Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross is former U.S. military general. He is father of Bruce Banner's love Betty Ross and was archenemy of the Incredible Hulk. Ross made a deal with villains to be transformed into a Hulk himself. As the ruthless and cunning Red Hulk, he attempted to destroy his nemesis and take control of the country before seeking redemption as an Avenger. After leaving the team, he formed his own group of Thunderbolts with other Anti-Heroes. He was recently depowered by Doctor Green.

I know who the Red Hulk is!

• 193 results
    Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Apparition
    DEGRAAF said:
    i thought that rulk was rick. isnt that what ross calls him?
    rick ross?
    DiabolicVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By DiabolicVision

all of you are wrong, it's Freddie Prinze Jr. :) lol

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By DEGRAAF
    Apparition said:
    DEGRAAF said: i thought that rulk was rick. isnt that what ross calls him? rick ross? [more]

dik. i just could have sworn i remember reading, and the colonel calling him rick. i would have to go back thru my comics to find out for sure
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By geraldthesloth
    Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Apparition
    DEGRAAF said:
    Apparition said: DEGRAAF said: i thought that rulk was rick. isnt that what ross calls him? rick ross? [more] dik. ... [more]
    lol yeah well you go back and let me know
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#106  Edited By Korg

Least aptly titled thread ever.

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
    The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

lordraiden said:
    Alpha says: "lordraiden says:"Alpha says:"I figured it out but just don't know how this person may have come to be ... [more]
    Cant be samson...
    http://againwiththecomics.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By DEGRAAF
    Apparition said:
    DEGRAAF said: Apparition said: DEGRAAF said: i thought that rulk was rick. isnt that what ross calls him? rick ross? ... [more]

yea i thought ross called rulk rick as in rick jones but i found out that was wrong so now my guess is  Agent Clay Quartermain
    geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By geometry

Who cares who that douchebag is? I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By lordraiden
    Alpha said:
    It's Flux!I was just reading about him. He is military and was exposed to gamma radiation but it effected his ... [more]

If it is Flux, I was hanging on this title on a whim, and Loeb was well in his noose, and he might as well jump off his stool if it turns out as lame as some forgotten moran named Flux, but hey, that's just me!
    lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By lordraiden
    The Crimson Nutcase said:
    lordraiden said: Alpha says: "lordraiden says:"Alpha says:"I figured it out but just don't know how this person may have come ... [more]

That's what I was saying lol
    Ripster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Ripster

Anyone here think it could be Talbot? all the signs point to it being him. First thing Rulk did was kill the Abomination. Abomination killed Betty and Talbot loved Betty. A robot identifier read his eyes and was cut short from saying who he was, but confirms he's in the military records. Whether if it only confirms military or registered heroes is uncertain. He knew all the cast and crew of the Hulk comics, and he referred to the Hulk as Bruce or Banner.

The biggest, and only real argument against it being Talbot is him being dead. But I think we can all agree that a character dying doesn't necessarily mean they are gone forever(Superman, Flash, Batman, Captain America..etc.). And to be honest, they never found Talbots body anyway. And if my memory serves me right, Talbots death involved fiery hot lava. Rulk get HOTTER as he gets angrier.

But hey, this is all just my opinion.

bigtalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By bigtalk
    @Ripster said:
    " Anyone here think it could be Talbot?"
    You make a good argument for Talbot. Can't rule him out. Though Ryker still makes a lot of sense too. We'll find out soon though. (At least that's what they've been hinting at.)
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By John_Feaster
    @Ripster said:
    "Anyone here think it could be Talbot? all the signs point to it being him. First thing Rulk did was kill the Abomination. Abomination killed Betty and Talbot loved Betty. A robot identifier read his eyes and was cut short from saying who he was, but confirms he's in the military records. Whether if it only confirms military or registered heroes is uncertain. He knew all the cast and crew of the Hulk comics, and he referred to the Hulk as Bruce or Banner. The biggest, and only real argument against it being Talbot is him being dead. But I think we can all agree that a character dying doesn't necessarily mean they are gone forever(Superman, Flash, Batman, Captain America..etc.). And to be honest, they never found Talbots body anyway. And if my memory serves me right, Talbots death involved fiery hot lava. Rulk get HOTTER as he gets angrier.But hey, this is all just my opinion."

Dang it all, I"VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR A YEAR NOW!!!

Talbots the most perfect choice, but...remember that the Harpy robots all had Bettys face, and he slaughtered them without a pause.

I've also voiced the opinion that the Rulk is a Gestalt of the mind of Glen Talbot and the body of the Missing Link. A very old and long forgotten Hulk villain (from his original series) who was huge, red...and grew hotter and more radioactive the longer her used his strength. The Missing Link was last mentioned as being in government coustody durring the Civil War. It's a bit out there...but I do find it interesting that the Rulks powers are so similar to the Missing Links.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By DEGRAAF
    Ripster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Ripster
    @John_Feaster said:
    " @Ripster said:
    "Anyone here think it could be Talbot? all the signs point to it being him. First thing Rulk did was kill the Abomination. Abomination killed Betty and Talbot loved Betty. A robot identifier read his eyes and was cut short from saying who he was, but confirms he's in the military records. Whether if it only confirms military or registered heroes is uncertain. He knew all the cast and crew of the Hulk comics, and he referred to the Hulk as Bruce or Banner. The biggest, and only real argument against it being Talbot is him being dead. But I think we can all agree that a character dying doesn't necessarily mean they are gone forever(Superman, Flash, Batman, Captain America..etc.). And to be honest, they never found Talbots body anyway. And if my memory serves me right, Talbots death involved fiery hot lava. Rulk get HOTTER as he gets angrier.But hey, this is all just my opinion."
       Dang it all, I"VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR A YEAR NOW!!!   Talbots the most perfect choice, but...remember that the Harpy robots all had Bettys face, and he slaughtered them without a pause.    I've also voiced the opinion that the Rulk is a Gestalt of the mind of Glen Talbot and the body of the Missing Link. A very old and long forgotten Hulk villain (from his original series) who was huge, red...and grew hotter and more radioactive the longer her used his strength. The Missing Link was last mentioned as being in government coustody durring the Civil War. It's a bit out there...but I do find it interesting that the Rulks powers are so similar to the Missing Links. "
    I can understand that. If I was Talbot, I'd wanna slaughter them too. They're perversing the memory of the woman he loved. I'd tear them apart...if I actually had the strength to lol.
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By John_Feaster
    @Ripster said:
    "@John_Feaster said:
    " @Ripster said:
       Dang it all, I"VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR A YEAR NOW!!!   Talbots the most perfect choice, but...remember that the Harpy robots all had Bettys face, and he slaughtered them without a pause.    I've also voiced the opinion that the Rulk is a Gestalt of the mind of Glen Talbot and the body of the Missing Link. A very old and long forgotten Hulk villain (from his original series) who was huge, red...and grew hotter and more radioactive the longer her used his strength. The Missing Link was last mentioned as being in government coustody durring the Civil War. It's a bit out there...but I do find it interesting that the Rulks powers are so similar to the Missing Links. "
    I can understand that. If I was Talbot, I'd wanna slaughter them too. They're perversing the memory of the woman he loved. I'd tear them apart...if I actually had the strength to lol."

Hmmm...

That's a pretty good point.

maXwellmurder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By maXwellmurder

***SPOILER WARNING***  

I believe the Red Hulk (Rulk) is Clay Quartermain. 

You may remember that  Iron Man and Maria Hill found the remains of Clay Quartermain at the site of the S.H.I.E.L.D. crash, and a jacket belonging to Doc Samson.  The jacket was ripped and saturated with gamma radiation leading Iron Man and Maria Hill to believe the "Rulk" was Samson. 

It was latter discovered that Samson is NOTthe Rulk.  

Quartermain's "remains" are questionable. His vitals were checker by Samson who confirmed his death. However, you later discover that Samson was part of the creation of the Rulk, so obviously he could, and would of, lied.

Quartermain's death conveniently explains his whereabouts whenever the Rulk appears (nowhere, cause he's dead, duh),
    as well as his S.H.I.E.L.D. access and his hatred of the Hulk.   

Quartermain, though not an extremely important marvel character, has always been an integral part of the Hulk  universe, and his sudden and meaningless death is suspect. He is very likely alive as well as big, red, and angry. 

Another theory may be that the Rulk is Glen Talbot.    

Brian Hughes of Again with the comics has some very good insight. Here is a sample of an article he wrote: 

Major Glen Talbot was a longtime thorn in the Hulk’s side, while serving as Bruce’s romantic rival for Betty. Talbot even married Betty for a time, but that ended fairly quickly in divorce. He met his alleged death in The Incredible Hulk #60, having stolen the experimental WAR Wagon to wage a desperate last-bid attack on the Hulk.

[...]

So Talbot “died” under a deluge of molten lava while mentally bonded with a fantastical computerized battle wagon/artificial intelligence and was declared dead with no body found. Yeah, that'll stick in a universe where even Uncle freakin’ Ben eventually came back. We’ve already seen that Red Hulk emits incredible, volcanic heat, recognizes most of the Hulk cast, and there are certainly enough back doors in that “death” to exploit, so I guess we’ll see. Whadda you think?

What do I think? 

I think the comic is terrible. Jeph Loeb (the writer of the Red Hulk) has completely smothered any heat the Hulk franchise had after the incredible "Planet Hulk" and subsequent "World War Hulk" series.

I'm only following the series so i can discover who the f***  the Red bastard really is.

Well, i guess that's how they get ya. Jerks...
    bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By bumnut
    @maXwellmurder said:
    "  ***SPOILER WARNING***  

I believe the Red Hulk (Rulk) is Clay Quartermain. 

You may remember that  Iron Man and Maria Hill found the remains of Clay Quartermain at the site of the S.H.I.E.L.D. crash, and a jacket belonging to Doc Samson.  The jacket was ripped and saturated with gamma radiation leading Iron Man and Maria Hill to believe the "Rulk" was Samson. 

It was latter discovered that Samson is NOTthe Rulk.  

Quartermain's "remains" are questionable. His vitals were checker by Samson who confirmed his death. However, you later discover that Samson was part of the creation of the Rulk, so obviously he could, and would of, lied.

Quartermain's death conveniently explains his whereabouts whenever the Rulk appears (nowhere, cause he's dead, duh),
    as well as his S.H.I.E.L.D. access and his hatred of the Hulk.   

Quartermain, though not an extremely important marvel character, has always been an integral part of the Hulk  universe, and his sudden and meaningless death is suspect. He is very likely alive as well as big, red, and angry. 

Another theory may be that the Rulk is Glen Talbot.    

Brian Hughes of Again with the comicshas some very good insight. Here is a sample of an article he wrote: 

Major Glen Talbot was a longtime thorn in the Hulk’s side, while serving as Bruce’s romantic rival for Betty. Talbot even married Betty for a time, but that ended fairly quickly in divorce. He met his alleged death in The Incredible Hulk #60, having stolen the experimental WAR Wagon to wage a desperate last-bid attack on the Hulk.

[...]

So Talbot “died” under a deluge of molten lava while mentally bonded with a fantastical computerized battle wagon/artificial intelligence and was declared dead with no body found. Yeah, that'll stick in a universe where even Uncle freakin’ Ben eventually came back. We’ve already seen that Red Hulk emits incredible, volcanic heat, recognizes most of the Hulk cast, and there are certainly enough back doors in that “death” to exploit, so I guess we’ll see. Whadda you think?

What do I think?   I think the comic is terrible. Jeph Loeb (the writer of the Red Hulk) has completely smothered any heat the Hulk franchise had after the incredible "Planet Hulk" and subsequent "World War Hulk" series.  I'm only following the series so i can discover who the f***  the Red bastard really is.  Well, i guess that's how they get ya. Jerks... "

The only reason it was NOT Samson is cause Loeb backtracked (since it was suppose to be revealed within the first 4-6 issues who Rulk was) I believe that Loeb had planned for Rulk to be Samson, but since it turned out to be so obvious, they changed it, and have been running with the title since then, plodding along as they (Marvel & Loeb) making it up as they go along, which has culminated into the upcomming world war hulks?
    Avatar image for grandmaunclebob
    grandmaunclebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By grandmaunclebob

i went to the marvel universe and typed in rulk and 2 characters popped up. red hulk and glenn talbot.

hulkfan246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By hulkfan246

ok.....everybody listen. the bigest clues are thet the hulk broke the red hulks heart, he hates betty ross and the biggest one is....he has blound hair. do we know any one who knows AND hates the hulk so much that has blound hair?  because last time i checked  glenn talbot  dosent have blound hair nore is he that smart. so.....any ideas?  
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Hadrelius

i change my first opinion. Clearly it is not him. It's Major Talbert

SgtRYNO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By SgtRYNO

its already been shown that sampson is not the red hulk, but he has gotten a lot stronger, and more evil due to the fact he does not cut his hair. Hair grows slower than anger though. The red hulk is someone from Bruce and hulks combined past. maybe someone who has died and has been reanimated. Unlike banner both the characters that are rulk, are very angry, know exactly what they want, and are very ruthless about the methods they employ. unlike the abomination they can change back in forth. they must be a psychically sound person, because they have not distanced themselves from each other unlike banner, and thats why the hulk is a separate personae, because bruce has pushed him away all these years. maybe we need to look at alll the hulks past friends and foes. Its possible that this hulk is part of the world breaker psyche of banners mind tha has physically manfested itself. Anyway extra ideas would be welcome.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#124  Edited By danhimself

I've been saying it for a while now....Red Hulk is Glen Talbot and Red She Hulk is Betty Ross....Fall of the Hulks Gamma comfirmed that for me

Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
    DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alpha:  Dimebag Darrell is the Red Hulk! He has to be! My proof? Dimebag Darrell's defining quality is sheer awesomeness and Red Hulk's defining quality is also sheer awesomeness, so..... DIMEBAG DARRELL AND RED HULK MUST BE THE SAME PERSON!

it's a flawless theory!
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#126  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I didn't like or dislike him before but now I hope he dies because of what happened in Hulk #20. Don't worry, it doesn't ruin the plot and chances are no one cares about this but me....

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DEGRAAF

not gonna lie i felt bad for the ape as well.@jloneblackheart:

Avatar image for squiresmadnessmachine
    squiresmadnessmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think the whole hulk thing has gotten really lame it was fine with just hulk that is what made him a good and unique character can we please kill all these other hulks,rulks and crap off  

PLEASE
    Avatar image for ironspidy_rooney
    IronSpidy-Rooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

We're all wondering who exactly the Red Hulk (Rulk for short) is,we are told that it will be reveled in either FALL OF THE HULKS or WORLD WAR HULKS but I think I know the answer.  
    I think the red hulk is EMIL BLONSKY aka the ABOMINATION. 
    Just hear me out. I know that he was killed by Rulk in issue 1 

but you have to think about whats happened since Hulk since issue 600 where we learn from She Hulk that after World War Hulk Bruce was taken to a secret Gamma base which Sampson and She-Hulk were told was a shield bunker but were experimented on by M.O.D.O.K and according to COMICVINE the last place we see the Abomination before Hulk issue 1 is being imprisoned in a military installation because he killed Betty Ross, it could be the same gamma base 
    They could have separated Blonsky from the Abomination and turned him into the Red Hulk in exchange for killing Hulk. 
    General Ross:  

Says this to an unconscious Rulk 

Which could means they could have given him everything he needed to kill the abomination as well which could have been weakened after they were separated and in Hulk issue 12 Rulk tells Hulk after he is reunited with a dead Jarella that I REALIZE NOW I'VE LEFT YOU WORSE OF THAN DEAD WITH A BROKEN HEART. JUST LIKE YOU LEFT ME BANNER... This could be a reference to the time when the abomination was forced to watch a recording himself and his wife Nadia when he was in jail or when Hulk shrunk down to a small size to try and convince the Abomination to let her go when he held Nadia captive. 
    Think about it , why would Jeph Loeb make Rulk kill the Abomination the very first thing he does in Hulk number 1 
    To give him an alibi like in watchmen when Ozymandias ordered a hit on himself so no one would suspect that he killed the Comedian 
    Its just crazy enough to make sence       

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By warlock360

I'll be seeing "Edited a few minutes ago" for sure ; )

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Voidheart: 
    nah. i only edit because i think of more i shouldve
    added later on to clarify why or what im saying. or to spell
    check since i cant until i Edit for some reason.
    i dont feel the need to here. the Quartermain theory is well
    well known in detail, im just backing it. i already explained
    my reasoning on Red She-Hulk in detail in the Who Is Red
    She-Hulk thread. so no need.

@IronSpidy-Rooney:
    just not enough, but the major point against was when MODOK and Leader
    created Red Hulk, they did so by recently imbuing a normal human with a
    combination of both Gamma energy and Cosmic energy. Blonsky was already
    powered and imbued with Gamma energy, so he wouldnt fit the bill.
    IronSpidy-Rooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE: But maybe when they separated Blonsky from the abomination it got rid of all the radiation inside him 
    Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IronSpidy-Rooney: I like your theory .
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IronSpidy-Rooney: 
    except there was no evidence of them separating them. and again, why would they do that?
    why in order to make theyre own Hulk, who was part Gamma and part Cosmic, would they take a 
    pre-existing Gamma creature, who already failed in defeating the Hulk countless times, take
    out the Gamma he already had, then put Gama back in him. there would be no purpose to
    doing that.

also, why on the second try would Emil not only look like Hulk when he changes, instead of the
    Abomination that came from him in the first place, but why would he suddenly have green hair
    in human form now as well.

like i said he doesnt add up.
    IronSpidy-Rooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: Thank you at least somebody gets what I'm saying  and agrees with it
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE said:
    " @IronSpidy-Rooney:  except there was no evidence of them separating them. and again, why would they do that? why in order to make theyre own Hulk, who was part Gamma and part Cosmic, would they take a  pre-existing Gamma creature, who already failed in defeating the Hulk countless times, take out the Gamma he already had, then put Gama back in him. there would be no purpose to doing that. "
    He succeed in defeating the Hulk too .
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: 
    hogwash. Hulk still ran around for years while Abomination got it handed to him by everyone
    that crossed his path. that one isolated incident means nothing since its out of context, given the 
    Hulk was still there after that supposed defeat. 

again, why would they take someone with a horrible track record against Hulk, and even She-hulk, and
    the X-men, and so on,...and everything else i just said.
    again it doesnt add up.
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE: My point was that Abomination defeated Hulk a lot of times too . He didn't lose to him in every fight .
    IronSpidy-Rooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE:
    Maybe they used gamma radiation harvested Bruce as well as his DNA to sustain it and used this as an experiment on the abomination to make him stronger and better ready to fight Hulk but ended up expelling him from Blonsky's body and creating the Red Hulk in its place so they sent him to kill the Abomination so he couldn't tell any body. 
    and answer me this if its not him why did they use him in their plan since he: is a gamma radiated monster 
                                                                                                                                                is an enemy of the Hulk 
    And of course it wouldn't show evidence of them being separated because that would make people suspuisus 
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: 
    i wouldnt of guessed since he didnt. people over rte Abomination for some reason
    like that for some reason i cant figure out. he's been a jobber for years. dont try to
    convince me otherwise. that claim was dubunked two years ago easy in Battle threads. 
    i could simply post scans of him losing time and time again to every opponent if you want.
    you could post scans of him "winning " and i could post either the rest of the issue, or the next 
    and show what really happened.  his "wins" come from out of context scans in Respect Threads
    ect. people just buy that without questioning it nor reading the comics.

again, and i really shouldnt have to repeat what i just typed one post ago.

@CATMANEXE

said:

" @IronSpidy-Rooney:  except there was no evidence of them separating them. and again, why would they do that? why in order to make theyre own Hulk, who was part Gamma and part Cosmic, would they take a  pre-existing Gamma creature, who already failed in defeating the Hulk countless times, take out the Gamma he already had, then put Gama back in him. there would be no purpose to doing that.  also, why on the second try would Emil not only look like Hulk when he changes, instead of the Abomination that came from him in the first place, but why would he suddenly have green hair in human form now as well.  like i said he doesnt add up. "

@CATMANEXE said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch:  hogwash. Hulk still ran around for years while Abomination got it handed to him by everyone that crossed his path. that one isolated incident means nothing since its out of context, given the  Hulk was still there after that supposed defeat.   again, why would they take someone with a horrible track record against Hulk, and even She-hulk, and the X-men, and so on,...and everything else i just said. again it doesnt add up. "

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE: Emil ? Overrated ? You must be kidding . 
    He is underrated . And authors indeed made him a jobber . But they shouldn't . I always liked him more than Hulk .
    Tales to Astonish #90 , Hulk vol.2 #137 , Hulk annual #15 ,Hulk vol.2 431-432 - Hulk is defeated by Abomination .
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: 
    no im not kidding. you said it yourself even. writers make 
    him that way, hence, he is that way. why would i buy that
    a character who you think " should be " a winner is, when
    the people who actually make him what he is determined he wasnt, 
    on panel and in canon? sorry, ive heard this tale now for two years. its not true.
    HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

#144  Edited By HaloKing343

When is it supposed to be offitially revealed?
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#145  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @HaloKing343: in one of the next upcoming issues
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#146  Edited By Korg

Red Hulk is Sentry's 4th personality.

IronSpidy-Rooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch: CATMANEXE: You would never suspect a character like him then, this would gives Jeph Loeb the perfect opertunity  to use him because nobody would suspect a character that the Hulk has wiped the floor with in almost every ocation to become someone  who has wiped the floor with almost  everybody he has battled including Thor,A-bomb,Iron-man and Hulk himself 
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#148  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @HaloKing343: issue 22 I think
    OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By OhTru
    @geraldthesloth said:
    " "
    LOL

I hope Loeb reveals Rulk to be something totally ridiculous
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#150  Edited By joshmightbe

rulk is secretly howard the duck there now you know :p

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.