Follow

Thunderbolt Ross

Character » Thunderbolt Ross appears in 1614 issues.

Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross is former U.S. military general. He is father of Bruce Banner's love Betty Ross and was archenemy of the Incredible Hulk. Ross made a deal with villains to be transformed into a Hulk himself. As the ruthless and cunning Red Hulk, he attempted to destroy his nemesis and take control of the country before seeking redemption as an Avenger. After leaving the team, he formed his own group of Thunderbolts with other Anti-Heroes. He was recently depowered by Doctor Green.

Celebrate The Holiday Season With A Hulk Santa Variant

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

It's that time of year again.  Time for some Holiday-themed variant comics!  You've probably seen the last Red Hulk/Green Hulk Holiday cover (it makes sense since they're red and green).  Now Marvel has unveiled the Ed McGuinness Santa Variant for Hulk #18.

No Caption Provided

The issue is written by Jeph Loeb with pencils by Whilce Portacio.  You can see a preview of it HERE.  Ed McGuinness is doing a variant cover as well as this Santa Variant.  It'll be on sale December 16, 2009.  And don't forget Fall Of The Hulks Gamma is on sale December 23, 2009.
    Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Agent Buttons
    so we still don't know who Red Hulk is yet...
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

Seeing Lyra in that snowball made me LOL :)

HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By HaloKing343

Looks like Griffball to me. Red Team: gained the lead.

crazed_h3ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By crazed_h3ro
    @HaloKing343:
    LOL wish Donut was here to injoy this...R.I.P. Donut LOL (RvB refrences)
    SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By SevanGrim

honestly, there is just too much going on in the Hulk's line right now. I was trying to read through/about it all to see if there;s anything i missed, and it ocured to me that this is a multi arc spanning story. like, at least 4 different arc's from Gamma to Fall of the Hulks. And each of them has had 5-10 tie ins with OTHER non-hulk titles.  
     its like a simplified and consequently more complicated version of Dc's big arcs. DC does a big story spanning the whole DCU, and that overwhelms some people because sooo many people get involved in a single arc. There are dozens of characters in dozens of comics before the main conflict takes place.  But this is a story about ONE guy making rounds EVERYWHERE, and its roughly the same effect. multiple arcs spanning dozens of comics, each arc with its own temporary solution, but causing more problems for the NEXT arc, which spans multiple comics,involves dozens of characters, spills over into OTHER stories, and then has another temporary solution before it goes again. 
     Thanks to Civil War, i dont judge any arc completely till its over, but this one has had like 4 different endings, and i feel like the only real change when all is said and done is going to be weather Rulk is a permanent or a casualty.  
     just something i was thinking about...

Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Mbecks14
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " Seeing Lyra in that snowball made me LOL :) "
    looks like mystique to me
    drawme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By drawme

LOL!

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Media_Master

Cheater!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.