What's with Thunderball's wrecking ball

#1 Posted by spidercom (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to know just how he keeps getting another wrecking ball after every defeat. In Thor #304 the Wrecking Crew's first battle against Thor didn't Thunderball leave his wrecking ball at the battle when he ran away. So how did he get it back in his next appearance Iron Man #171 there have been other times when this happened too.

#2 Posted by SuperDoahBoy (135 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion I'd say it has something to do with wrecking ball's magical properties, and seeing as how it has never been explained it's could be one of those situations where you just interpret it however you want. Like unless it's magically contained, over an extended period of time the wrecking ball magically finds it way back to Thunderball, or because of the weapon's importance it just issue you can safely assume Dr. Franklin has contingencies for.

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic.

(Which is actually a shockingly plausible explanation.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.