Bring Her Back

#1 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did they think it was a good idea to kill Thunder off. She was Awesome!
She was a beast; able to hold down/beat Grayven and Supergirl.

They should have killed her sister Lightning if they were going to get rid of someone. She should be brought back, without her ghetto attitude considering she went to College and Black Lightning (her father) isn't Luke Cage.

DC: Bring back Thunder!

#2 Posted by Thunder Yellow (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss thunder

#3 Posted by NightFang (10070 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone tell me why she had to die!?

#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

when did she die?

#5 Posted by Phantom King (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Sh didn't die she is in a coma

#6 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, she in a coma. Now, Grace should return to the Outsiders. Ditch the dead weight, Grace. You could be a star.

#7 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Thunder and Grace Choi should come back...

#8 Posted by patty0830 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder is not in a coma! Her and grace are living happily together in their apartment :)

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13201 posts) - - Show Bio

@patty0830 said:

Thunder is not in a coma! Her and grace are living happily together in their apartment :)

they were anyway pre-reboot, i dont think Grace exists anymore.....and Thunder is probably young again if she even still exists.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.