dr_x's T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents #1 - The High Road review

T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents #1 - The High Road

T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents # 1 - The High Road  : Well TBs I just pick this  up and was feeling  kind of old  , because I hate to say this  " I remember when " THUNDER Agents came out in a red circle Mighty Crusaders comic were the line  up Dynamo, Raven , Lighting , NoMan & Yes even Thunderbunny was on the team , but moving on  this issue drop you the middle of all on going story  that make feel kind of lose if just little  bit  that is  why it gets 4 out of 5 , now if DC is smart they will do like they did with The Mighty Crusader Acr and put them in the DCU ,hell put them with the WILD Cats, because if they don't  readers may not care  if they don't this cross paths with JSA ,JAL, Tast Force X , Doom Patrol , or even  Peter Cannon Thunderbolt  and charlton charcters , so in closeing I like it , but I see falw that may be it's own down fall because there  1of  anything so they are hopping to make this on going acr and not mini arc of some kind .
Dr.X