User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Greatest book not one is reading. 0

(Sorry, this is a new account. Katz banned me for making fun of his ridiculous 5 star reviews of every book and movie he reads.)Threshold #6. As par for the course it really good. Caul, Brainiac, Giffen, it's all pretty cool. The big surprise is Star Hawkins. I was not excited about SH as the new backup story. How could anyone follow Larfleeze. I figured for sure they would go big and make it Lobo or Omega Men but instead they went with... Star Hawkins. I had to get out my DC Who's Who t...

Threshold #6 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...