What happened to her after Feral's death...?

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

What I want to know is what happened after her sister died.... And where is she? Maybe she's on Utopia!

#2 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: She was very upset by her sister's death, if only because she didn't know of any other family members she could turn to, but her current whereabouts are yet to be revealed.

#3 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

@papad1992: She was very upset by her sister's death, if only because she didn't know of any other family members she could turn to, but her current whereabouts are yet to be revealed.

I'm kinda hoping we will see her in X-Factor, maybe hey Feral was there even in sprit.......Hitting on Longshot.

#4 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

Wow I created this over a year ago and only one reply... but I'd like to see her be more integrated in the X-verse more!! Like maybe X-Force... or maybe in X-Factor because Feral reappeared.

#5 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy: Strike that make that 2 replies!! :P

#6 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

Wow I created this over a year ago and only one reply... but I'd like to see her be more integrated in the X-verse more!! Like maybe X-Force... or maybe in X-Factor because Feral reappeared.

That's what i'm hoping too, and bring back Feral alive and having them both repowered would be awesome.

#7 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy: Bringing Feral back and leaving her as a normal human would be just plain BLAND! Her being repowered too is a MUST!

#8 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

@Purgy: Bringing Feral back and leaving her as a normal human would be just plain BLAND! Her being repowered too is a MUST!

I so agree with you on that.

#9 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

Having both of them in X-Force would be amazing!

#10 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

I can see Feral on X-Force and Maybe Thornn on either Utopia or JGHSL

#11 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

Feral would be awesome in X-Force like I've been saying but Thornn would seem more suitable actually in X-Men Legacy and at the school! She could teach Survival or How to Utilize You Resources or something like that!

#12 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

Feral would be awesome in X-Force like I've been saying but Thornn would seem more suitable actually in X-Men Legacy and at the school! She could teach Survival or How to Utilize You Resources or something like that!

True because they both use to be Morlocks, and also both or good at Survival since Feral was train also by Cable, and Thornn by her time with the Morlocks, then X-men

#13 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

True because they both use to be Morlocks, and also both or good at Survival since Feral was train also by Cable, and Thornn by her time with the Morlocks, then X-men

I think it's time Marvel utilizes forgotten characters! They'd be awesome being written by today's writers in these books!!

#14 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

I think it's time Marvel utilizes forgotten characters! They'd be awesome being written by today's writers in these books!!

True but some of those characters might just be killed off by some of those writers. That's what i don't want to happen, like Bendis did to Echo.

#15 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

True but some of those characters might just be killed off by some of those writers. That's what i don't want to happen, like Bendis did to Echo.

Well if it were up to me... Bendis would be far away form the X-verse as possible! Like if Feral would be apart of X-Force, Remender would do wonders for her character! And if Jason Aaron would take on Thornn, I'm sure he'd do justice to her character as well!

And what happened with Echo!? I just assumed she was in comicbook limbo!! I don't keep up with that side of Marvel too much!!

#16 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

Well if it were up to me... Bendis would be far away form the X-verse as possible! Like if Feral would be apart of X-Force, Remender would do wonders for her character! And if Jason Aaron would take on Thornn, I'm sure he'd do justice to her character as well!

And what happened with Echo!? I just assumed she was in comicbook limbo!! I don't keep up with that side of Marvel too much!!

I do love Remender and he's going a awesome job and as for Echo Bendis killed her off in Moon Knight. Yeah that's why i don't like him, he is a good writer but he just seems to kill characters off over and over.

#17 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

I do love Remender and he's going a awesome job and as for Echo Bendis killed her off in Moon Knight. Yeah that's why i don't like him, he is a good writer but he just seems to kill characters off over and over.

Well that sucks... I liked her!

#18 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@infonation said:

Same here , he also killed Madam Masque also.

#19 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

Her I don't care much about... It's just Echo was a unique character!

#20 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

Yeah same here but i just hate how Bendis just kill off good characters, that can be used more. Hoping she gets resurected by the hand and go to Hell's Kitchen and fight Daredevil.

#21 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

Yeah same here but i just hate how Bendis just kill off good characters, that can be used more. Hoping she gets resurected by the hand and go to Hell's Kitchen and fight Daredevil.

That would be cool... if only I read Daredevil! :P

#22 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

@Purgy said:

@papad1992 said:

That would be cool... if only I read Daredevil! :P

Well not just Daredevil, maybe the Avengers too. Or any other Marvel book.

#23 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy: Sounds like a good idea, only problem is the HAND would just use her as a weapon, hopefully she'll be able to be freed somehow.

#24 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

@Purgy: Sounds like a good idea, only problem is the HAND would just use her as a weapon, hopefully she'll be able to be freed somehow.

That's what i mean, having her brought back to life, fight the good guys for awhile and then get freed somehow.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.