Will we see some of Thor's children from the Myth in the comics?

#1 Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reading online(mainly Wikipedia) and read about Thor's children in mythology which are:

Magni (Járnsaxa)

Thrud (Sif)

Modi (Unknown)

Loridi (Sif)

Ullr (stepson)(Sif)

I know that Magni already appeared in an alternate reality and I know that Thor girl isn't related to Thor (by blood) so she doesn't count. Similar to the way that Cyclops are seeing his sons and daughter from the future I want to see some of these children appear in the comics but not necessarily from the future (they could be from the past since Asgardians are extremely long-lived and I'm sure condoms aren't sold in Asgardian Kwik-e-marts). Do you guys think they would appear in the future or have they already appeared in Thor related comics? Will Thor be better off childless?

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

@BaBaBoom: Hopefully we will.

#3 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@BaBaBoom: Hopefully we will.

#4 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a child with Hela in the Ultimate Universe as well.

#5 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

Woden from Guardians of the Galaxy is another.

#6 Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

Woden from Guardians of the Galaxy is another.

So no Thorson or Thorsdottir in the current 616 timeline

@SandMan_ said:

He has a child with Hela in the Ultimate Universe as well.

I gotta ask since I don't read any of the Ultimate Universe comics (except for the Ultimate Fantastic Four stories that featured the Marvel Zombies), is Hela Loki's daughter in this continuity? I hope not because if she is it would be incest then again I heard that the Ultimates featured Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in a more than a brother/sister relationship and the Hulk eating people. (These are one of the reasons why I stay away from the Ultimate universe)

#7 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@BaBaBoom: I don't think so..
#8 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@BaBaBoom: It is different with gods. Check out the Aries miniseries. It kinda explains it there. They sex anything.

#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

@BaBaBoom:his kid in the ultimate univerise is modi and no she is not lokis kid

#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

We have seen Magni before, in the King Thor saga.

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Probably not.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.