Will we see Rune King Thor again?

#1 Posted by hsm1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

New to the site, hope I'm posting this in the right place!

Will Rune King Thor appear again? I've only just started reading comics so excuse me if this is noob-like question.

He seemed awesome but doesn't really have many showings.

Would you guys like to see more of him as well?

Thanks.

#2 Posted by Pyrogram (38307 posts) - - Show Bio

@hsm1 said:

New to the site, hope I'm posting this in the right place!

Will Rune King Thor appear again? I've only just started reading comics so excuse me if this is noob-like question.

He seemed awesome but doesn't really have many showings.

Would you guys like to see more of him as well?

Thanks.

I do not think so. I like him alot though.

#3 Posted by TheCannon (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not. Could happen when they run out of ideas though.

#4 Posted by Pyrogram (38307 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Probably not. Could happen when they run out of ideas though.

Good point.

#5 Posted by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it will happen again.

#6 Posted by ThanoStomp (788 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it will happen. RKT is just too powerful. They'd have to come up with some type of multiversal threat for them to bring RKT back. And even then, they likely wouldn't use RKT for the typical multiversal threats like Thanos, Abraxas, Shuma, etc. It would also be short lived because RKT wouldn't fit in Thor's traditional role in Midgard. You wouldn't need any other other heros.

So... I'd have to say no, but I'd love to see the arc that would bring him back.

Online
#7 Posted by Pyrogram (38307 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanoStomp: I wonder what would be suitable.. They would need to make a new character.

#8 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe he could come back and beat all the heroes like marvel had the hulk do.....

hulk is always allowed to do this, thor needs a full saga like this...

#9 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly doubt it, which is a shame because RKT is pretty badass.

#10 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin said:

maybe he could come back and beat all the heroes like marvel had the hulk do.....

hulk is always allowed to do this, thor needs a full saga like this...

Agreed

#11 Posted by ThanoStomp (788 posts) - - Show Bio

First they'd likely have to kill off Odin too.

Online
#12 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it, but I could be wrong.

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanoStomp said:

I doubt it will happen. RKT is just too powerful. They'd have to come up with some type of multiversal threat for them to bring RKT back. And even then, they likely wouldn't use RKT for the typical multiversal threats like Thanos, Abraxas, Shuma, etc. It would also be short lived because RKT wouldn't fit in Thor's traditional role in Midgard. You wouldn't need any other other heros.

So... I'd have to say no, but I'd love to see the arc that would bring him back.

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin said:

maybe he could come back and beat all the heroes like marvel had the hulk do.....

hulk is always allowed to do this, thor needs a full saga like this...

Thor did something like this in the Regining Saga.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.