Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Why Thor beats Hulk Blog

• 104 results
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@jayc1324: Well you have to remember that King Thor only fought Hulk and Thing physically because Doctor Strange had taken away his Odinforce powers. Moreover, Thor wasn't trained to fight otherwise and it isn't in Thor's nature to rely solely on Mjolnir to win his battles, despite that being the sensible option in most cases. Plus he holds back on Earth too. I'd still say Thor is equal to Hercules in strength but obviously Hulk is established as Thor's superior in physicals now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lvenger: Didn't Herc lift a planet or something like that though? I remember seeing scans of that before. And yeah he had the Odinforce taken away from him but he somehow was still able to vaporize captain america and his shield, so he must've still had some sort of amp.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor can beat the Hulk but not easily by any means .A lot of people are are underestimating the Hulk

Dalwih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Dalwih

I'm sorry but I just don't see it...the Incredible Hulk is...well...Incredible...but I fail to see him being physically stronger, faster or even more durable than Thor is. Now the Hulk does have a healing factor, which is why I barely see him pulling off an incredibly tough win in a brawl against Thor. A BRAWL. I've just seen generally more impressive Strength, speed, and durability feats from Thor than the Hulk. Is Thor mountains better than him? No, but more than enough. And with his other abilities Hulk is toast.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hmmmmm......

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.