Why Thor beats Hulk Blog

  • 83 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Earlier I had already made one of these blogs, but I felt it was a bit unclear, so this is going to be the official revamped Thor beats Hulk thread

So basically these guys have had a ton of slug outs where both have won and lost some, but considering that Thor has almost always JUST brawled and holds back, I don't believe that determines who is truly better than the other. In fact, the only times the Hulk has ever beaten Thor without obvious PIS and non cannon material are under these conditions. Note that this blog is NOT debating both characters, but is rather meant to show why Thor would beat Hulk, so don't think I'm being biased.

Alright, with that being said, lets get started:

Thor holds back against virtually every opponent he fights, but here are times where he has shown just how hard he can hit

States how a world can be destroyed with his arm and Mjolnir

With a single strike, makes a hole in a Celestials armor in which the force is felt around the whole planet

Shatters a plantoid with the force of his hit (not in Warrior Madness)

As you can see, Thor can strike pretty hard. This is power he rarely ever shows against the Hulk, but when he does..

Hulk is nearly killed. Based on this and his other feats, it is accurate to say his blows can kill the Hulk if he wanted to

But his strength is not the only thing he holds back. He has immensely powerful magic weather attacks. Here is an unrestrained attack he used against Glory, an opponent said in an interview to be equal to a pissed off Odin, that not only is capable of planet busting, but also hurt him and created a cosmic hurricane afterwards

This is an attack that I don't see Hulk surviving any time soon. Attacks of this magnitude precisely explain why Thor always holds back against guys like Hulk, and why he would logically never lose to him if he used it all the time.

Thor also has powerful lightning. He even took down Hulk with it in a single bolt

This is another tool he has in his arsenal that he could use to defeat Hulk every time instead of losing a battle, but again his morals and plot hold him back. I also want to point out that if a single bolt did this, what would happen to Hulk if Thor continuously bombarded him with it?

Thor also has the ability to teleport where ever he wants

This could be used to stay away from Hulk, or BFR him with it. If he wanted to, he could take Hulk to the suns core, where he would be vaporized instantly.

Now Thor has a lot more tools he could use to beat Hulk, but after displaying a somewhat basic perspective of Thor's offense, I want to talk about why there's really nothing Hulk could do to even touch Thor before he is defeated or even killed

He catches Ego who was moving in hyperspace (at least 5000x the speed of light)

Mjolnir can move billions of times faster than light, as it returns to Thor from the far reaches of the galaxy in about 60 seconds

This proves that if Thor wanted to, he could move at speeds at which Hulk wouldn't even be able to see or hope to touch him. Also including the fact that he can fly and his teleportation

So in conclusion, If written correctly, Thor has numerous abilities and powers within his arsenal that he could use to very easily defeat the Hulk at any given time. But if Thor is this powerful, why does he lose to and rival the Hulk? Because, as I might have already explained, his morals, plot, the fact that Hulk has a huge fan base and is more popular, and sometimes just poor writing constantly reduces him down to a dumb brute. To be fair, I believe in a slug out there pretty even and Hulk has a great shot at winning. However, in a fight where Thor is willing to use his abilities and true power, Thor would logically manhandle and defeat him with great ease.

#2 Posted by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70: Each time I enter on Comic Vine I see one more reason to think Thor stomps Hulk.

#3 Posted by TheGodofThunder (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70: You don't have to tell us, lol.

#4 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodofThunder: Just giving my thoughts on the subject, because there are still many biased, ignorant fan boys out there

#5 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asagod: He really does

#6 Posted by TheGodofThunder (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70: The only problem is that until Marvel starts showing it, those fanboys are going to keep thinking they are right.

#7 Posted by THORSON (2363 posts) - - Show Bio

AGAIN WITH THIS....

#8 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodofThunder: Well that's the thing though, Marvel nowadays has a bunch of crappy writers that go by whats popular rather than whats logical, so of course they will give the edge to Hulk. As for the fan boys, I don't care too much about them. They can cloud their minds with whatever biased crap they can come up with, the feats still speak for themselves

#9 Edited by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop gimping the Thor forums with your Hate. You must be Loki. I've been a Thor/Hulk fanboy since I was small and I'm 39. The difference is.....there is loving comics....then there's loving comics untill you hate, like a villian...... guess where you fall under. So....... "Have at thee".... because I will "Smash" you. P.S. Please rename this the "Why Thor Haters beats > all Blog". ;)

#10 Posted by TheGodofThunder (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70: I wouldn't necessarily say crappy writers, but they sure as hell don't respect what has been written before them. The fanboys drive me insane. It was clear that Thor held back against Hulk in Avengers simply for the fact that he didn't use lightning once on him, but to them, Hulk wiped the floor with Thor.

#11 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice blog. I don't think you proved why Thor WOULD beat Hulk but did prove why he COULD. There are fanboys on both sides that think it's a stomp either way. They're wrong, imo.

#12 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sinfulplayerx: I don't hate the Hulk man. I was just giving my opinion on why I think Thor is better, and you seem to have a problem with that.

#13 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: Can I ask what you mean by "you didn't prove why Thor WOULD beat Hulk"?

I agree, both have their share of fan boys, however my main view on the topic is in a slug out, both are pretty even. But if Thor uses his versatility and power to his advantage, he stomps. It's just my opinion, and most reasonable fans would agree with that

#14 Edited by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

"You ask me why I did what I did? Ask, rather, why the serpent Nidhogg eats the roots of Yggdrasil -- Why, when the tree's death means, in turn, the dragon's ruin? Because, Russel70, I keep telling you -- That is what it was born to do -- That is what I was born to do." ~Loki "I cannot beat you, you know.... and I never could" ~Thor (Thor said this to the Hulk in Fear Itself #5) In the end it's who's book is it, who's writting the story, at what point is the character is in his/her journey of characterization, and don't forget the plot devices (example: a.k.a Thors Hammer). This is why I think "Respect Threads" are always a much better read. However let us not steer to far away as to why we get that "Warriors Madness" about the characters we love. This is why Jerry Springer was so popular.

#15 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70: if thor uses all of his powers with mjolnir, he has a good chance of winning ( well bfr always available), though hulk has good durability feats , but if he brawls like he usually does , hulk will have the edge :)

#16 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70: Basically, your post shows a few of Thor's high-end showings and assumes that Hulk couldn't withstand them. The problem being it ignores the Plot Device that is Hulk's power-set. Hulk has an extremely high level of durability and one of the best healing factors in comics. Many times his opponents have tried attacks that SHOULD take him out yet they fail. There's no guarantee that an "All-Out" Thor would defeat Hulk. So, while it's certainly possible for Thor to win, I also wouldn't be surprised if Hulk was able to tank Thor's best. Some people might blame this on PIS, favoritism, popularity, etc but those are cop-outs since you could say the same about Thor's high-end feats (or any character really.) That's why I generally choose to view a chracter's average.

#17 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18027 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

@Russel70: Basically, your post shows a few of Thor's high-end showings and assumes that Hulk couldn't withstand them. The problem being it ignores the Plot Device that is Hulk's power-set. Hulk has an extremely high level of durability and one of the best healing factors in comics. Many times his opponents have tried attacks that SHOULD take him out yet they fail. There's no guarantee that an "All-Out" Thor would defeat Hulk. So, while it's certainly possible for Thor to win, I also wouldn't be surprised if Hulk was able to tank Thor's best. Some people might blame this on PIS, favoritism, popularity, etc but those are cop-outs since you could say the same about Thor's high-end feats (or any character really.) That's why I generally choose to view a chracter's average.

you always provide awesome arguments ...

#18 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, Acid! I try. :)

#19 Edited by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

.............in the end....after all the super heroes have died......way past their super soldier Seriums,their X-Genes, and their Spider Bites that somehow seem to convenently extend their mortal life cycles....... furthur still....thousands of years past even that..... there will only be 2. Hulk and Thor. Then and only then, will we know the greatest and most debated comic forum topic's true answer. 2 men enter 1 man leaves.................... smashed...... like a puny alien that calls himself a God. Just kiddin I love Thor too. Always love it when Hulk and Thor do battle.

#20 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: Okay, then perhaps you can show me some of Hulks durability feats that suggest he could tank any of Thor's best attacks, even when he has been overcome and defeated by MUCH less with his healing factor, and I showed 2 scans that prove he in fact could not withstand a Thor going all out with feats to back up those so they would not be, as you said yourself, considered PIS. You can't just possibly claim high end feats to be PIS when Thor not only has plenty of them, but they are fairly consistent too

#21 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: This is basically my view on things, except I believe if Thor used those powers then he would not only have a "great shot at winning", but he would massacre without a shadow of a doubt

#22 Posted by Teerack (5851 posts) - - Show Bio

People that say Thor is 'stronger' always forget to factor in mystical energy and resistances which actually play a huge role in why Thor is able to do some of the thing he has done.

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70: thats because you are a Thor fan

#24 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Whether I like the characters or not is irrelevant to how I compare them. I think Thor is better because he has displayed better feats in almost every category and has a much more impressive powerset

#25 Posted by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

So does this count as a feat? Thor saying that "He never could beat the Hulk and never will" in Fear Iteself #5 too weak? or how about......when Doop beats Thor..... is that a feat that you counted? ...or do you mean this a freebie.. http://youtu.be/fmuqXnJW1EY

#26 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sinfulplayerx said:

So does this count as a feat? Thor saying that "He never could beat the Hulk and never will" in Fear Iteself #5

Yeah, then literally a second after he said that he proceeds to beat Hulk. LOL

Sor how about......when Doop beats Thor.....

Whos Doop?

...or do you mean this a freebie.. http://youtu.be/fmuqXnJW1EY

HAH, BannerIncredibleHulk? Who cares about some biased idiot that uses so much contradicting ABC logic, non cannon material, and false info that he has "I am a Hulk fan boy" written all over his face.

#27 Posted by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

~Nuff said

#28 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor should be able to beat Hulk if he showed no mercy and fought tactically.

It's never going to be that way though, they want Hulk vs Thor to go on and on, there won't be a definitive answer. They just do whatever the writers and fans are wanting at the time.

#29 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selinaky said:

I think Thor should be able to beat Hulk if he showed no mercy and fought tactically.

It's never going to be that way though, they want Hulk vs Thor to go on and on, there won't be a definitive answer. They just do whatever the writers and fans are wanting at the time.

hulk is vastly better according to marvel

when hulk can punch thor to death by hitting him 40 times unanswered, thats no longer a rivalry....

#30 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin said:

@Selinaky said:

I think Thor should be able to beat Hulk if he showed no mercy and fought tactically.

It's never going to be that way though, they want Hulk vs Thor to go on and on, there won't be a definitive answer. They just do whatever the writers and fans are wanting at the time.

hulk is vastly better according to marvel

when hulk can punch thor to death by hitting him 40 times unanswered, thats no longer a rivalry....

Yeah, sadly Hulk is more popular and liked at this time which means he's on top.

That film was just stupid...

#31 Posted by TheGodofThunder (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs Thor was the worst piece of garbage Marvel has ever put out and Chris Yost lost all my respect as a writer after that flaming pile.

#32 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should beat hulk 90% of the time, it's just bad writitng that ends up with Hulk iwnning

#33 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

nice to see others who acknowledge Thor's superiority to the Hulk.

#34 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: Of course he can't withstand Thor's high end feats. Thor's high end feats hurt skyfathers and even abstracts. There is very much a guarantee that an all out Thor will beat the Hulk. It's spite really. Thor flies into the air and rains lighting on him. He's faster than Hulk is, and Mjolnir can stop and ranged attack the Hulk could muster. Hulk will beat Thor, only if Thor lets him. Period.

#35 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin: Thats crap and you know it. When has Hulk ever even did that outside non cannon material that reeks of dumb writing? Anyhow, when Hulk has been 1 shotted 3 times by Thor, then you know it's not a rivalry because it proves Thor can win easily if he wanted to

#36 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fernando072295REBORN: We are in complete agreement. Thats my exact view on the subject.

By the way, are you on Youtube? I'm certain I am subscribed to you

#37 Edited by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70 said:

@80sBaby: Okay, then perhaps you can show me some of Hulks durability feats that suggest he could tank any of Thor's best attacks, even when he has been overcome and defeated by MUCH less with his healing factor, and I showed 2 scans that prove he in fact could not withstand a Thor going all out with feats to back up those so they would not be, as you said yourself, considered PIS. You can't just possibly claim high end feats to be PIS when Thor not only has plenty of them, but they are fairly consistent too

Sorry for the late reply.

Thor has also been beaten by far less than what Hulk, so what's your point? And I can provide more than 2 scans showing Thor is physically inferior to Hulk.

Here are some of the durability feats I was talking about:

The Hulk endures and then deflects the Night-Crawler's sonic attack which was so powerful it destroys the Dark Crawler’s universe. IH #126 and DEFENDERS #1:

Hulk proves durable enough to survive the force required to shatter an asteroid twice the size of Earth, which would be GREATER than the force required to shatter a planetoid (also note this is the WEAKEST version of Hulk, Grey/Fixit Hulk):

Resisting Vector's all-out TK. But this time, Vector is pushing himself beyond his previous limits to the point where the fabric of REALITY is being rent (which is how the U-Foes wound up at the Crossroads). IH #304 and 305:

Resists force that reportedly would crush adamantium within a few seconds. HULK: FUTURE IMPERFECT #1:

Hulk, again, resisting weapon designed to melt/mold adamantium:

And there are more but I think you get the idea. Hulk has proven to be quite durable and, combined with his healing factor, it shouldn't surprise anyone if he's able to tank Thor's best.

@Fernando072295REBORN said:

@80sBaby: Of course he can't withstand Thor's high end feats. Thor's high end feats hurt skyfathers and even abstracts. There is very much a guarantee that an all out Thor will beat the Hulk. It's spite really. Thor flies into the air and rains lighting on him. He's faster than Hulk is, and Mjolnir can stop and ranged attack the Hulk could muster. Hulk will beat Thor, only if Thor lets him. Period.

Hulk has withstood attacks that can destroy entire universes. Hulk can withstand Thor's lightning barrage. Staying in the air's only an advantage until Hulk leaps at him.

Also, Thor's not faster than Hulk. He has no combat speed feats greater than what Hulk's been shown to handle.

Comma.

#38 Posted by Russel70 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: He has lost to weaker, but that's because of other reasons. Everyone knows Thors morals and cocky personality holds him back to just slugging it out and using only a 1/3 of his power, whereas the same cannot be said for Hulk.

These are great scans, but they only prove the point of what I said in the first place. Hulk is MOSTLY RESISTANCE TO PHYSICAL/BLUNT FORCE, therefore in a slug out, I see them as pretty even. You failed to show Hulks tolerance for magic/energy based attacks of Thor's magnitude, and that is precisely because he isn't that durable towards things of that nature. And hell, I showed proof too. If you even read the blog, Hulk got taken down with a single bolt. Thats undeniable. Winds from a 1000 worlds, and other attacks I didn't show that are easily planetary like his anti force blast and god blast, are all highly powerful magic attacks that any version of Hulk for that matter doesn't have consistent feats to hope to could survive it. That healing factor can't always save him. If attacks of certain magnitude are constantly raining on him, hes going to get overcome and die or pass out. Thor has easily proved to be capable of doing that.

So, if Hulk DID survive Thor's best attacks, it would indeed be bad writing, because he has no feats to hope he could possibly do it

#39 Edited by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

There it is folks. You nead a Feat to make a Feat. Thus we call this FIS (fan....) Unless Russel70 thinks that maybe we should rename the Hulks new Marvel Now Comic from "The Indestructible Hulk" into something like say..... "The Almost Indestructible Hulk (because Thor always holds back). Don't get mad. I'm sorry but I couldn't resist. It was to much fun to type that. I don't mean it to be mean. Just wanted to have some fun with words and I understand how you feel about Thor. Nice job with those scans btw 80sBaby. ;)

#40 Edited by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70: :) Yup we're definitely on the same page.

oh yeah I'm on youtube also lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fernando072295?feature=mhee

there's my channel :D

#41 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: Hulk withstood a pidly alternate universe destroyer. No size known, no info on stability know, no nothing. Unquantifiable. Thor's taken attacks that killed elder gods. Those attacks are very much quantifiable.

Take a look at some real feats:

[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6950/21843252003794themighty.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3006/bhmcoipelsiege04.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/967/1396150thorvsvoidsuper.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8541/thorvshulk47.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9701/ff24321.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2177/ff24324.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2023/2141672thormjolnir243li.jpg[/img]

there's just a few.

lol? The Hulk leaping at Thor? Okay, forget that Thor is so maneuverable he can keep up with high end speedsters while spinning his hammer, but all he litterally has to do is move 10 ft. And The Hulk is no helpless in the air. That's not helping Hulk's chances.

#42 Edited by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can move 10 feet. Hulk fights "too weak" universes, lmao. Gets funnier and funnier every time. Just leave it be. Both Thor and Hulk are awesome. It's all about favorites. However....Let me get this straight. It's either bad writting..... or it's plot devices.... or maybe another time it's Hulks too popular.... or maybe even it's Thor holds back for the 5000th time.... then once Thor beats Hulk it's " WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..... MY FRIENDS". Please stop. Realize it, for what it really is. Hulk and Thor are seperate characters who are both awesome in there own rights. You do not need to understand this by playing head to head matches and comparisons. Once again this is why "RESPECT" threads are far superior then these type of threads. However....... I do enjoy the exchanging of words in these type of posts. I must at admit it is rather fun. In a Mr. Sinister kind of way. ;)

#43 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

If you'd like to get my attention, respond directly so i can be notified please.

I don't compromise on this tbh. So I'm not gonna leave it be.

Let's get this straight instead: Out of the 20+ matches that the two have had, the extent of Thor's versatility has been the occasional bolt of lighting, hammer throws, melee, and sometimes...hand to hand. Do you know why this is? Because anything outside of that is beyond the Hulk's ability to deal with. NO ONE can tell me that Thor would lose even ONCE if he didn't chose to. He can send the Hulk into a black hole by raising his hammer for cripes sake. His lighting has stalemated Zeus'. He's capable of simply flinging his hammer at Hulk, and putting him in a temporal displacement for a permanent solution the rampaging monster. He can slam into him with the force to hurt galactus, at several times light speed. Those are all attacks that the Hulk has no defense for in any way shape or form. Yet 9/10 their fights consist of "Have at thee!" "Grauggghh!" -hammer strike- -punch- stalemate. Even with this, Thor has beaten the Hulk multiple times. Their in different leagues.

But just to clarify: There is no reason Thor should beat the Hulk in a melee. The Hulk's powerset will make sure that he'll continue gaining strength while Thor weakens eventually. It will always be Thor's battle to lose in my opinion. THAT SAID, that's why Thor has Mjolnir's other abilities. That put him above the brutish limitations that the Hulk has. That's why Thor is the superior, and whether Hulk fan's of any sort disagree with it, Thor is the superior.

Not that this will change the way comics are written though of course. Hulk will always have to be held as a peer because the rivalry between the two can't just be sundered. And I don't want it to be gone tbh.

#44 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fernando072295REBORN: well said

if thor uses all of his powers he should win 8/10

in combat hulk should win due to his HF rate/durability/strength constantly increasing 8/10

#45 Edited by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, I have some kind of issue and can't respond directly or post pics as of late on the forums. It says "Your browser does not support our text editor. Here is a simple text area to write in". With that said, I like the way you worded it and agree with most of what both you Fernando072295REBORN and TheAcidSkull just said.

#46 Edited by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Russel70 said:

@80sBaby: He has lost to weaker, but that's because of other reasons. Everyone knows Thors morals and cocky personality holds him back to just slugging it out and using only a 1/3 of his power, whereas the same cannot be said for Hulk.

These are great scans, but they only prove the point of what I said in the first place. Hulk is MOSTLY RESISTANCE TO PHYSICAL/BLUNT FORCE, therefore in a slug out, I see them as pretty even. You failed to show Hulks tolerance for magic/energy based attacks of Thor's magnitude, and that is precisely because he isn't that durable towards things of that nature. And hell, I showed proof too. If you even read the blog, Hulk got taken down with a single bolt. Thats undeniable. Winds from a 1000 worlds, and other attacks I didn't show that are easily planetary like his anti force blast and god blast, are all highly powerful magic attacks that any version of Hulk for that matter doesn't have consistent feats to hope to could survive it. That healing factor can't always save him. If attacks of certain magnitude are constantly raining on him, hes going to get overcome and die or pass out. Thor has easily proved to be capable of doing that.

So, if Hulk DID survive Thor's best attacks, it would indeed be bad writing, because he has no feats to hope he could possibly do it

Thor holds back, yes, but that doesn't excuse all of his low showings. Not by a long shot.

And the Hulk actually HAS been stated to hold back, too. Read Heart of the Monster where it's specifically said he holds back constantly, even during WWH.

And, I only posted one scan of Hulk's durability to blunt force. That was in direct response to your scan of Thor destroying that planetoid with blunt force. Therefore, Hulk has shown durability enough to withstand Thor's blunt force hits.

The other scans show Hulks also shown resilience to energy attacks powerful enough to destroy entire universes. None of your scans show Thor putting out that much firepower. Whether it's magic-based or not doesn't matter as Hulk's not any more vulnerable to magical blasts than he is science-based ones. He's not Superman.

Nobody's denying Hulk was taken out by a single bolt but, Hulk's also tanked lightning from Thor who was stated as trying to kill him in Incredible Hulk #440. Furthermore, I wouldn't say one, single instance of a character doing something is indicative that they will always be able to duplicate the same feat 10/10. Going by that logic, Hulk is clearly much stronger than Thor since he's can make Thor hit himself with the hammer, like an older brother taunting his sibling. But wait, let me guess? That doesn't count, right?

The Anti-Force blast hasn't shown to harm anybody with Hulk's level of durability. And calling it "planetary" means nothing since, as I've shown, Hulk's tanked blasts that are Universal. Universe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Planet

I agree, the Godblast could take out Hulk BUT, it takes too long for Thor to use it. It's not an instantaneous attack and Hulk is more than fast enough to hit Thor before he can pull it off.

Hulk does have the feats to prove otherwise and I just used them.

@Sinfulplayerx said:

Thor can move 10 feet. Hulk fights "too weak" universes, lmao. Gets funnier and funnier every time. Just leave it be. Both Thor and Hulk are awesome. It's all about favorites. However....Let me get this straight. It's either bad writting..... or it's plot devices.... or maybe another time it's Hulks too popular.... or maybe even it's Thor holds back for the 5000th time.... then once Thor beats Hulk it's " WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..... MY FRIENDS". Please stop. Realize it, for what it really is. Hulk and Thor are seperate characters who are both awesome in there own rights. You do not need to understand this by playing head to head matches and comparisons. Once again this is why "RESPECT" threads are far superior then these type of threads. However....... I do enjoy the exchanging of words in these type of posts. I must at admit it is rather fun. In a Mr. Sinister kind of way. ;)

Thank you!

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. Anything that may undermine Thor gets thrown out as him "holding back" or "bad writing." Any high-end Hulk feat gets tossed just "because." Nonsense.

#47 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18027 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: WOW, i didn't know hulk took a universal blast, adding it to the respect thread right away !!!:D

#48 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@80sBaby: WOW, i didn't know hulk took a universal blast, adding it to the respect thread right away !!!:D

Yessir!

Also notice, he used a thunderclap to deflect it back.

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18027 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@80sBaby: WOW, i didn't know hulk took a universal blast, adding it to the respect thread right away !!!:D

Yessir!

Also notice, he used a thunderclap to deflect it back.

awesome , just added it, and gave you credit for it. :D

#50 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@80sBaby said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@80sBaby: WOW, i didn't know hulk took a universal blast, adding it to the respect thread right away !!!:D

Yessir!

Also notice, he used a thunderclap to deflect it back.

awesome , just added it, and gave you credit for it. :D

Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.