Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Why isn't Thor as bad as Iron Man, Wolverine, Hercues ect

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

I admit I am not as well versed in Thor as I would be with other heroes, but it is my general understanding the guy mostly has three love interests of note: Jane Foster, Sif and Enchantress. As far as I know, he doesn't have one night stands, at least in the modern era.

Why, even when he was arrogant, was he never as loose in the pants as fellow god Hercules, or fellow Avengers Iron Man, Wolverine, Daredevil, ect?

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

UH, HE ENDS UP HAVING 3 KIDS. MAYBE 4 IF YOUR COUNT THORA FROM ULTIMATE AVENGERS.

WHERE AS I DON'T THINK STARK EVEN HAS ANY CHILDREN, WOLVERINE ONLY HAS 1 AND HERCUES PROBABLY A COUPLE, I THINK.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Everyone is different. Maybe he's just not like that.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@thorson said:

UH, HE ENDS UP HAVING 3 KIDS. MAYBE 4 IF YOUR COUNT THORA FROM ULTIMATE AVENGERS.

WHERE AS I DON'T THINK STARK EVEN HAS ANY CHILDREN, WOLVERINE ONLY HAS 1 AND HERCUES PROBABLY A COUPLE, I THINK.

Wolverine had more kids but he killed them.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thor believes in purity
    I'd like to think so anyway.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thorson said:

i didn't know that, all i knew was about dakken.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@thorson said:

This kind of stuff right here is way Wolverine shouldn't be running a school.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@thorson: both wolverine and hercules had a bunch of kids but ended up killing them

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

In the marvel now number 1 he does half the woman in a village. its a younger version of him though

@thespideyguy said:
    @thorson said:

This kind of stuff right here is way Wolverine shouldn't be running a school.

I agree. but Cyclopes is just as bad right now. with Xavier dead somebody has to teach new mutants

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@thespideyguy said:

@thorson said:

Wolverine has 2 daughters he hasn't killed. One is confused to be a clone but isn't she is a genetic engineered daughter who has half his DNA. The other he has rarely seen/visited.

Daken plus The Mongrels he killed.

@joshmightbe: @kriminal:

Both of you know he had no idea he killed his own kids until after he killed them all?

In an alternate timeline/universe Wolverine couldn't kill Daken which drove Evan crazy. Evan killed all of the students from Wolverines school because he went mad. Can you blame Logan for killing his first born son?

EDIT:

Back on subject, why does Thor have to be a garden tool to be bad. Thor is a warrior a prince. He has honor so he honors his engagements. Tony is a rich human being. He enjoys the perks. Wolverine is ANCIENT it is only natural for his body count to be huge. Herc is a garden tool.

( + )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.