Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Why did they simply not promote Storm better?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She has so much potential but no hammer?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don't actually care about equality

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
    ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol no she dosent, i never minded storm but since comming to this site she is now my most hated mutant and this is all due to her fans

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I was just using her because her powers are so much like Thors but he'll I would love to read about Sif and Thor but not Sif alone.

I got the Lori one but it seems odd and not going any place. Also got uncanny Avengers but no Thor so won't be buying 2. What are some good reads that are true to the characters. To much change you never know if your wasting money or not.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: well she has the same powers err kind of as Thor.

I am trying to return to comics what are some books still true to chatacter?

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: Why don't you read Loki Agent of Asgard or Angela Asgard Assassin?

The real Thor is in does books along with Loki and Odin and Sif and Freyja, the Angela book is a very important story for Asgard consequently for Thor, for now i don't like Angela personality but i think her and Thor's baby sister will change that.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I picked up Loki Being I always wanted him to have his own book but only is tight so have to keep the books down for a bit. They have to have allot of bang for the buck as they say.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow 9 was keel loved how Thor did his thing....then again I hope Loki stays good.. and wow the enchantress is a a great good character. I always liked her must be the boobs...error oops I mean the spirit.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: Loki is Loki is not good or evil he is just Loki, i also enjoy last issue, Thor just broke easily the truth sword.

I would like to see Loki to Flirt with Angela and make deals and pay debts with Hela, Mephisto, Surtur and Amora that i also like her spirit.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By arthurkerr

@asgaard: always knew I would like a Loki book.

Zarathos022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Storm, Jean Grey, any current or former female member of the X-Men, She-Hulk (Sensational, Red, or Savage. Take your pick.), Sif, Valkyrie, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Susan Storm, Angela, Spider-Woman, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Squirrel Girl (God help me, I'm even including Squirrel Girl). They could have picked anybody.

Hell, Jason Aaron could have even given King Thor's granddaughters from God of Thunder their own series. Atli (the youngest one) even said it herself near the end of Issue 25: "It's time we were writing our own stories! The Adventures of the Girls of Thunder!"

I don't know about you all, but she certainly took the words out of my mouth. And it would've been a far better read than the clusterf*ck that he's currently writing.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I read Loki I got the idea that the people were under a spell. The Enchantress was screaming about being good and Noble. So if this is not a clue then he'll if I know what to say.

That would explain everything.

Maybe with the death of a watcher the laws in the area have been effected.

Maybe people are looking to much at this female Thor and not enough at the clues around them.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By arthurkerr

There is a group of books and the main character reminds me of Loki. Myth adventures Or something of the like. Skeeve was his name he traveled with a Demon and they befriended a dragon. Always looking for ways to make money.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol no she dosent, i never minded storm but since comming to this site she is now my most hated mutant and this is all due to her fans

hulk fans have the same effect. its annoying.

ThorOdinson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Storm have her own solo comic now?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@arthurkerr:

It isnt like Storm is related to Thor. Like lot of characther, she has potencial but she spent lot time with X-Men and often she isnt on main focus.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really it comes down to story line and if it's not good no character looks good. Take Spider Man He failed to save Gwen at the end of the movie. Go Long Time Fans They Understood But It Still Took Away From The Feel Good Eat popcorn and Relax idea of Why you go to movie

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dextersinister

@jayc1324 said:

They don't actually care about equality

They don't care about the comic fans anywhere near as much as they do the movie goers.

They will never change the film Thor into a woman anymore than they would replace Peter with Miles but they will happily change the comic book characters which will give them some really cheap PR as the extreme left go gaga over it and they can continue to cater to the extremely large movie going demographic with white/male characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.