who should play thor and be in the new movie.....

• 57 results
#51 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Triple H.or Fabio.LOL!

#52 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#53 Posted by lordraiden (8465 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackHulkZilla says:

"Triple H.or Fabio.LOL!"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Don't ruin this for me!

#54 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (160 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"BlackHulkZilla says:
"Triple H.or Fabio.LOL!"
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Don't ruin this for me!"
im sorry man,but if the actors r going 2 take on the role as a super hero comic character then they need 2 b buffed up,or have sum kind of muscle build like the characters in the comic books,now i know they cant make them look exactly like the characters in the comic book,but the characters that they r imitating r characters of great power,so at least they can make them look powerful,it would make comic characters movies a lot better if the actors look more like the characters,just an opinion,didnt mean 2 ruin it 4 u lordraiden,lol.
Post Edited:2008-02-22 18:41:24
#55 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#56 Posted by lordraiden (8465 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackHulkZilla says:

"lordraiden says:
"BlackHulkZilla says:
"Triple H.or Fabio.LOL!"
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Don't ruin this for me!"
im sorry man,but if the actors r going 2 take on the role as a super hero comic character then they need 2 b buffed up,or have sum kind of muscle build like the characters in the comic books,now i know they cant make them look exactly like the characters in the comic book,but the characters that they r imitating r characters of great power,so at least they can make them look powerful,it would make comic characters movies a lot better if the actors look more like the characters,just an opinion,didnt mean 2 ruin it 4 u lordraiden,lol.
Post Edited:2008-02-22 18:41:24"

Yeah, but i don't want to substitute a beefcake for an actor! Triple H has got muscle, but not the look, and both him and Fabio can't act for shite! Look at what christopher reeves did with superman! I'd prefer substance over muscles/beefcakes! i'm sure they can find a middle ground and have someone who's decent and talented but not a twig!

#57 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (160 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"BlackHulkZilla says:
"lordraiden says:
"BlackHulkZilla says:
"Triple H.or Fabio.LOL!"
Post Edited:2008-02-22 18:41:24"
Yeah, but i don't want to substitute a beefcake for an actor! Triple H has got muscle, but not the look, and both him and Fabio can't act for shite! Look at what christopher reeves did with superman! I'd prefer substance over muscles/beefcakes! i'm sure they can find a middle ground and have someone who's decent and talented but not a twig!"
lol!,agreed,but in supermans case the real character was created b4 the comic supes,and the character never was muscle bound,just a normal size man,but in defense 4 buff guys,(cause im a buffy),just cause u have muscles doesnt mean u have 2 b a dum ass,4 each role every actor has 2 rehearse anyway,so rehearsal would sharpen their acting skills,i mean look at all herc actors they all had sum form of muscle,so did conan,and was good actors as well,beast master character has muscle,and acting skills was ok,fantastic 4 characters images was good,x-men character images was good,juggernaut,and spider-man images was good even batman suit of armor is ripped with muscle,and the old human form of hulk(LOU F.)i think one of the small reasons y those movies was successful was because they looked like their characters,along with good acting,and i understand,and agree with u,but i think the image is a must behind acting skills.
Post Edited:2008-02-22 20:39:42

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.