Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8586 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Who has this thor vs hulk battle

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cmartin
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180

Really :/

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cmartin

cant thor ever dodge a blow geez

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By evilvegeta74

@cmartin: Cool!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Are you people really complaining about a comic where Thor fought two Hulks simultaneously and came out on top?

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cmartin

not complaining,

here is hulk fighting iron man thor and cap....

and getting beat primarily by thor

about time

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_World_Order

I liked both fights.

@cmartin said:

not complaining,

here is hulk fighting iron man thor and cap....

and getting beat primarily by thor

about time

Are you sure Hulk was truely defeated by Thor. We didn't see the ending. Also so much insulting comments on Thor

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
    Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm getting free advertising haha ^__^

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cmartin

@Fernando072295REBORN said:

I'm getting free advertising haha ^__^

were those hulks genuine?

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmartin: I'm 99% sure yes.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull: He did do better in a way, but he landed about the same number of hits in both fights. The initial slam from the sky in the first one, then trying to hold Thor down. Then against the avengers he landed again his initial heavy punch and after that nothing besides grabbing Thor by the cape while the avengers were talking. /shrug

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fifthchild

@CitizenBane said:

Are you people really complaining about a comic where Thor fought two Hulks simultaneously and came out on top?

He didnt really come out on top. He was clearly more powerful than the Grey Hulk (which is the way it should be) and he managed to last 60 seconds in unarmed combat against the Green Hulk which is pretty good given his current track record. Though apparently the Grey Hulk could prevent Mjolnir from returning to Thor for the same length of time which is pretty crazy if you think too much about it given that Zeus couldn't stop it from returning.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fifthchild: Thor wasn't actively calling it to him thankfully. The hammer can return with a lot more power.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By THORSON

i read that comic.

THOR smashed both of them.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fifthchild

@Fifthchild: Thor wasn't actively calling it to him thankfully. The hammer can return with a lot more power.

I dont see any reason to believe that he wasnt trying to get it back to him any less than as fast as he could. As he says himself he was only seconds away from reverting to Don Blake and was beginning to panic.

@THORSON said:

i read that comic.

...Sounds like you read a different comic maybe.

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see any reason to believe that he wasnt trying to get it back to him any less than as fast as he could. As he says himself he was only seconds away from reverting to Don Blake and was beginning to panic.

@THORSON said:

i read that comic.

you are a die hard hulk fan but thor won that battle man..... so let us know what comic you read

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmartin said:

@fifthchild said:

@THORSON said:

i read that comic.

you are a die hard hulk fan but thor won that battle man..... so let us know what comic you read

Won what battle? He held his own against the Green Hulk in unarmed combat for about a minute which is pretty good and he took on a mostly disinterested Hulk along with Iron Man and Captain America and managed to smack Hulk away and break a damn - what am I missing here? Where was Hulk defeated? (let alone in an actual one on one fight)

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im talking about the fight with thor and the two hulks....

how about looking at it this way hulk held his own agianst thor for one minute....????

pure through and through fanboy

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fifthchild
    @cmartin said:

Im talking about the fight with thor and the two hulks....

how about looking at it this way hulk held his own agianst thor for one minute....????

What are you asking here? Are you asking how i would describe it if Hulk held his own against 2 Thors?

...then for starters i probably wouldnt say Hulk smashed both Thor's or that he won a battle against 2 Thor's. Because that would be inaccurate.

Or are you saying that in this fight Hulk held his own against Thor for 60 seconds? In which case I'm not sure what your point is.

pure through and through fanboy

Random insult yeah?

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cmartin

you stated what you can surmise is thor lasted 60 secs against hulk

how about thinking outside the hulk box and thinking its hulk who lasted against thor for 60 seconds

either way thor had the upper hand and if the fight was stopped at that point which it was....(though not a fan of that fight)

not all fights are decided by knockout

point blank...

hope this helps

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While it's always fun debating who would win between whom, we all know that they'll never have a clear-cut victor between the two in any battle, unless it was an out-of-continuity What If? issue. Let's see what Waid does with Hulk in Jotunheim and how he ends up meeting Thor there.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmartin said:

how about thinking outside the hulk box and thinking its hulk who lasted against thor for 60 seconds

either way thor had the upper hand and if the fight was stopped at that point which it was....(though not a fan of that fight)

point blank...

hope this helps

I stated that because thats pretty much the takeaway highlight of the battle from the Thor point of view. The Hulk holding his own against an unarmed Thor for 60 seconds is not really something to boast about from his point of view.

If the fight was stopped at that point there would be zero in terms of advantage between Thor and the two Hulks. Still the "if the fight was stopped at that point" its a fairly meaningless argument - what if the fight was stopped after the Grey Hulk punched him in the face? Would the Grey Hulk have defeated Thor? Did he have the upper hand?

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cmartin

@cmartin said:

point blank...

hope this helps

I stated that because thats pretty much the takeaway highlight of the battle from the Thor point of view. The Hulk holding his own against an unarmed Thor for 60 seconds is not really something to boast about from his point of view.

If the fight was stopped at that point there would be zero in terms of advantage between Thor and the two Hulks. Still the "if the fight was stopped at that point" its a fairly meaningless argument - what if the fight was stopped after the Grey Hulk punched him in the face? Would the Grey Hulk have defeated Thor? Did he have the upper hand?

so the hulk holding hisown against thor is nothing to boast about... but you seem toimply though holding his own... against hulk is impressive...on who's authority... yours....

just tht sttement alone exposes your bias...

well thor was tossing them around so as the fight was stopped at that point he wins... similiar to a boxing match... doesnt always result in a knockout...

thor even stated the fight was boring him.....

so IMO thor won.. all factors considered

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmartin said:

@fifthchild said:

@cmartin said:

point blank...

hope this helps

so the hulk holding hisown against thor is nothing to boast about... but you seem toimply though holding his own... against hulk is impressive...on who's authority... yours....

just tht sttement alone exposes your bias...

well thor was tossing them around so as the fight was stopped at that point he wins... similiar to a boxing match... doesnt always result in a knockout...

thor even stated the fight was boring him.....

so IMO thor won.. all factors considered

Holding his own in unarmed combat against Thor? No thats nothing to boast about from the Hulks perspective IMO. Not at this stage at least. Arent you the one who is always talking about how Hulk has smacked Thor around and theres no ambiguity about Hulk being stronger anymore? Well there you go. It does look good for Thor however.

He wasn't tossing them around. He cleared the lesser powered Grey Hulk with a hammer throw and was then disarmed. He threw Hulk which is nice but hardly a big deal. But if thats a win to you then sure....Thor won.

Thor stated the fight was boring to him? Really? And yet if you turned the page you would see Thor say in his very next breath flat out that he wasn't being truthful there and that he was in real danger due to the 60 second rule: "I'd never admit it but the Hulk saw truly..."

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anyone else getting tired of Thor and Hulk constantly fighting in whatever appearance they're in? How about them acting like teammates for a change? it will never be settled as to who's truly stronger or more powerful anyway.

I personally LOL'ed when Hulk held down that kid Starbrand for Thor to try and bash into the ground in Avengers.

LastOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haveatthee: Yees! Totally agree. I was thinking about that yesterday actually, while I was reading the issue where Thor (and Hulk too lol) kicks Red Hulk ass.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.