Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

when did Thor become king

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What series

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need to be more specific. Do you mean becoming King Thor? Rune Kkng Thor? Or simply taking over when Odin dies? Odin has died at least three times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I think he has done it multiple times.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin has died so many times that even Odin be like. Hmmmm should I eat this chicken? but lets face it he is in charge of where they go.. Hey I am back at the table...

I mean if gods cannot come back to life then why would they even be called gods.

How many times does Loki die or even the character known as. Ooops..... dead so much Hell has kept a room open for him and ready with clean sheets and towels. If nothing else Hella the goddess of the dead likes to have a good grade on the service.

A. did you like your room.

B. Were you whipped and prodded enough?

C. would you recommend a friend?

D. Why did you come to hell in the first place and would what would you do to make it better in the future?

Odin is by far under used as a Character.

Then again so many of the support characters are under used and that is shameful.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin has died so many times that even Odin be like. Hmmmm should I eat this chicken? but lets face it he is in charge of where they go.. Hey I am back at the table...

I mean if gods cannot come back to life then why would they even be called gods.

How many times does Loki die or even the character known as. Ooops..... dead so much Hell has kept a room open for him and ready with clean sheets and towels. If nothing else Hella the goddess of the dead likes to have a good grade on the service.

A. did you like your room.

B. Were you whipped and prodded enough?

C. would you recommend a friend?

D. Why did you come to hell in the first place and would what would you do to make it better in the future?

Odin is by far under used as a Character.

Then again so many of the support characters are under used and that is shameful.

hahahahahahah this had me rollin

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know off the top of my head I can see things like when Odin was chained and bound and beaten in Asgard. But your correct death he has not done but 5 times it says in the search and it kind of goes in circles and really shows nothing as to how and or why.

I prefer a all powerful Odin and keep Thor a hero.

Lets keep things some what sane even for gods some level of wow but not off the chart crazy wow.

We are not trying to outdo Goku and that universe I mean look that is off the charts they have not made a new comic or cartoon in ages because he got to strong and left his support cast way behind.

Hmmmm but the death of Odin ,I thought he was dead when the gods attacked Asgard and cut Mjolnir but that was not the case. So I stand corrected he has only died 5 times and those five times were odd at best.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.