What would happen?

#1 Edited by Pyrogram (35043 posts) - - Show Bio

If thor Put his hammer on top of galactus's head and just left earth. Would galactus die or what?

So basically, Galactus grabs hammer, and crushes it o_0

#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Pyrogram (35043 posts) - - Show Bio

Would he be able to move/ Its a semi-serious question :D sorta.

#5 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

You're asking if Galactus, One of the most cosmically powerful beings in the Marvel Universe would be rendered completely immobile....if Thor....put his hammer on top of his head.

No.

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Turn back from this now Thor fans do not let the Thor forum become the next Storm forum. I am giving the wisdom of months of facepalms and heart ache, I can not force you to make sensible threads, but I can't sit here and willingly let you walk down that road any further. For the good of Thor please stop.

#7 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Turn back from this now Thor fans do not let the Thor forum become the next Storm forum. I am giving the wisdom of months of facepalms and heart ache, I can not force you to make sensible threads, but I can't sit here and willingly let you walk down that road any further. For the good of Thor please stop.

lol in the future on this forum people will speak of the prophecies spoken by Blood1991 and ask why nobody heeded his warnings ;p

completely agree with you sir. The Thor fans on this site are falling dangerously in love with Thor which in effect....is lowering their mental functions.

#8 Edited by Pyrogram (35043 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

@Blood1991 said:

lol in the future on this forum people will speak of the prophecies spoken by Blood1991 and ask why nobody heeded his warnings ;p

completely agree with you sir. The Thor fans on this site are falling dangerously in love with Thor which in effect....is lowering their mental functions.

I am nor actually saying it will stop galactus, it was a stupid ass topic when I was bored. I know thor would get destroyed by galactus, all he can do is knock him back once.

I think all galactus would have to do is like squash thor, I was just asking what would galactus do if he put the hammer on his head and left? would he shake his head to get it off? or what? He cant exactly lift it ( or can he? can he break the enchantment? )

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is more powerful than Odin, Odin's spell is what makes the hammer hard to move. So moving Thor's hammer wouldn't even be an issue for Galactus

#10 Posted by Lvenger (18242 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Pyrogram (35043 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Galactus is more powerful than Odin, Odin's spell is what makes the hammer hard to move. So moving Thor's hammer wouldn't even be an issue for Galactus

Thats what I thought.

#12 Posted by Z3RO180 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991:words o wisdom

#13 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is stronger than the enchantment.

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus could destroy Mjolnir

#15 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.