Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8580 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

What does the current staff of Marvel have against Thor?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By majestic99

@Malevolent1:

Which is why I want to become a comicbook writer. To end this disrespect of Thor.

m99

ThePhoenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By ThePhoenX

The real question is : "what does the current staff of Marvel have against fans?"

Because when you read, for example, Avengers vs X-men, and see the outcomes of the fights (especially how some characters

loose...), I can't help but thinking they 're talking nonsense about their heroes... It's this :"everything goes" thing.... (if any of you

have a link to an interview of Quesada or Fraction about this... It would be kind. Thanks)

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Primmaster64
    @majestic99 said:

Because writers don't respect Thor anymore, they treat him as a punching bag instead of an actual GOD.

m99

The same thing DC does to Supes.
    gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By gravitypress

@majestic99 said:

Because writers don't respect Thor anymore, they treat him as a punching bag instead of an actual GOD.

m99

+9000

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By majestic99

@Primmaster64 said:

No they don't.

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By supermaansito

@majestic99 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

No they don't.

yes they do

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Malevolent1

@ThePhoenX said:

The real question is : "what does the current staff of Marvel have against fans?"

Because when you read, for example, Avengers vs X-men, and see the outcomes of the fights (especially how some characters

loose...), I can't help but thinking they 're talking nonsense about their heroes... It's this :"everything goes" thing.... (if any of you

have a link to an interview of Quesada or Fraction about this... It would be kind. Thanks)

Another great point. Busiek commented on CBR about the "fallout" from Thor fans over the outcome of the fight with Superman. What did he expect?

But I think, not only are there biases by some on Marvel staff with regard to Superman, but the resultant "fallout", as it was referred to, pissed them off. Vindictive? Yep.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

They don't have anything against him.I think Thor is so powerful it's hard to always have him as a part of what the rest of the Marvel U does.

ThePhoenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ThePhoenX

@Vance Astro said:

They don't have anything against him.I think Thor is so powerful it's hard to always have him as a part of what the rest of the Marvel U does.

Yes! But if villains were well written (I think about Thor's foes), that would be more easy to put him in a story.

Moreover, as powerfull guy, he could be the guy who cares about collateral damages and take the shots that others

can't handle (like Superman did in Justice League).

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @ThePhoenX said:

@Vance Astro said:

Yes! But if villains were well written (I think about Thor's foes), that would be more easy to put him in a story.

Moreover, as powerfull guy, he could be the guy who cares about collateral damages and take the shots that others

I don't think that's the issue.The problem is more so that it's hard to make everyone a valuable member of the team when many of the characters on each Avengers team are so weak.Like for instance, if the Avengers fight someone powerful like Korvac for instance, if he's standing up to the strongest members of the team at the same time, then obviously all the street levelers on the team (and there's alot of them) will be useless.By making the threats weaker and removing Thor it makes it easier for them to fight an enemy that they will all be useful against.For another example,Back when the New Avengers were the main Avengers and then Civil War happened, just image how lopsided the teams would be if Hulk wasn't on Planet Skaar and Thor wasn't dead.
    ThePhoenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ThePhoenX

@Malevolent1: I like Superman (more than before) :) . But I can't get how Superman can deal with Thor or Juggernaut.

It has nothing to do with strengh but... magic. And magic is what Thor and Juggernaut are all about!!

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By majestic99

@Supermansito said:

yes they do

Yeah they do.

@Vance Astro: @ThePhoenX:

If Thor was written to his full potential. Either A. =(if he never held back) there would be no need for the Avengers or B. They would just amp up the power of all of Thor's villains.

ThePhoenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ThePhoenX

@majestic99 said:

@Supermansito said:

yes they do

Yeah they do.

If Thor was written to his full potential. Either A. =(if he never held back) there would be no need for the Avengers or B. They would just amp up the power of all of Thor's villains.

Hell yeah! I'd like they amp up the power (and the skills) of Thor's villains! Actually, I'd like a Thor reboot ongoing series.

I think it's time to put the Asgardian Universe (as the Olympian) to the next Level! Unfortunately, Fraction will not!

ThePhoenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ThePhoenX

@Vance Astro said:

@ThePhoenX said:

@Vance Astro said:

I don't think that's the issue.The problem is more so that it's hard to make everyone a valuable member of the team when many of the characters on each Avengers team are so weak.Like for instance, if the Avengers fight someone powerful like Korvac for instance, if he's standing up to the strongest members of the team at the same time, then obviously all the street levelers on the team (and there's alot of them) will be useless.By making the threats weaker and removing Thor it makes it easier for them to fight an enemy that they will all be useful against.For another example,Back when the New Avengers were the main Avengers and then Civil War happened, just image how lopsided the teams would be if Hulk wasn't on Planet Skaar and Thor wasn't dead.

You're right! XD

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DevilInside4

I don't like when Hulk hits Thor...well come on.....Hulk is not even close to Thor's power....He might have power but not like Thor...but still we see him get frustrated during the battle between this 2....to see the full might of god....and to see him in full action with Odinforce and Rune Magic and even surpassing those...Thor needs enemies beyond Universal....and they should stop showing Hulk vs Thor where mostly Hulk humiliates him even though Thor could just kill Hulk without even touching him...It is not fair.....

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By majestic99

@DevilInside4 said:

I don't like when Hulk hits Thor...well come on.....Hulk is not even close to Thor's power....He might have power but not like Thor...but still we see him get frustrated during the battle between this 2....to see the full might of god....and to see him in full action with Odinforce and Rune Magic and even surpassing those...Thor needs enemies beyond Universal....and they should stop showing Hulk vs Thor where mostly Hulk humiliates him even though Thor could just kill Hulk without even touching him...It is not fair.....

It's because Thor has horrible writers. craig kyle and greg johnson HATE Thor.

Btw, OF or RKT would stomp Hulk, monday through Friday, and twice on Sunday.

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DevilInside4

@majestic99 said:

@Supermansito said:

yes they do

Yeah they do.

I totally agree.......And I don't just understand...they never done justice to any good and powerful characters like Thor, Sentry .... They seem to have powers that is not comparable to even some of most powerful entities yet they still looses in normal fight sometimes... he is basically a god......and god should be only one in all dimensions and across omniverse...but Thor exist in every universe....!! He should be 1.....or at least show him some respect....!! They compare a mortal being with god...how is that fair......if humans supposed to be that strong then why they enter Thor??!! To humiliate my most favorite character...??

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Malevolent1

@Vance Astro: So one has to wonder...how is it that DC can have SO many ultra powered superheroes (check out DC wiki for a list of the number of DC characters that can press 100,000 tons overhead...crazy...) yet continue to make them relevant? Superman has been a favorite for like 80 years. I think part of the problem is no one since Jim Shooter really carried the torch, so to speak. I don't see anyone at Marvel these days that has that same...loyalty...to the idea of Thor as Marvel's greatest bada$$. The Surfer seems to have assumed that role. I love the Surfer, don't get me wrong, he's my favorite all time. But...that's not what Stan Lee intended. And Shooter loyally upheld that vision. DeFalco was the first one to ignore (in my humble opinion...) Defenders 10 as a touchstone regarding the Hulk and Thor with respect to superhuman strength. I won't even bring up Quesada and Busiek. Everyone knows what happened there.

I don't know, I just think die hard Thor fans were terribly disappointed to see Stan's vision shattered with, "In my world, the dial goes up to 11!". Heck, Jim Shooter outright refused the suggestion that the JLA/Avengers crossover end with Thor losing to Superman. Reading some of those early comics, one almost got the impression there was a "cold war" going on between Marvel and DC with who the baddest was. Thor rips through adamantium cables? No problem! Superman, pushes planets. Thor lifts the Midgard Serpent? No problem, Supes blows out a star! It was crazy, but at least Marvel was not afraid to compete back then.

Some would say that DC had a lot more to lose than Thor did, seeing as Superman has a much bigger fan base.

Such is no longer the case. Heck, even my niece knows who Thor is now, and she knows NOTHING about comics (although, I think that has more to do with Chris Hemsworth than the comic...).

I don't know what the solution is. I think I'm beating a dead horse.

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By DevilInside4

I just don't understand that why then Stan bring up a god in his series to show the world that god doesn't exist or wants to just humiliate him or maybe he doesn't believe in god??!! He created the one above all intended to be himself....meaning he wants to show us that god doesn't exist.....I don't believe as well...but this is not the way they treat Thor......!! Then just make him an emo and at a level of street fighter rewrite his comic series and humiliate him after....at least we will know that this is not Thor anymore that we used to like...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Malevolent1 said:

@Vance Astro: So one has to wonder...how is it that DC can have SO many ultra powered superheroes (check out DC wiki for a list of the number of DC characters that can press 100,000 tons overhead...crazy...) yet continue to make them relevant? Superman has been a favorite for like 80 years. I think part of the problem is no one since Jim Shooter really carried the torch, so to speak. I don't see anyone at Marvel these days that has that same...loyalty...to the idea of Thor as Marvel's greatest bada$$. The Surfer seems to have assumed that role. I love the Surfer, don't get me wrong, he's my favorite all time. But...that's not what Stan Lee intended. And Shooter loyally upheld that vision. DeFalco was the first one to ignore (in my humble opinion...) Defenders 10 as a touchstone regarding the Hulk and Thor with respect to superhuman strength. I won't even bring up Quesada and Busiek. Everyone knows what happened there.

I don't know, I just think die hard Thor fans were terribly disappointed to see Stan's vision shattered with, "In my world, the dial goes up to 11!". Heck, Jim Shooter outright refused the suggestion that the JLA/Avengers crossover end with Thor losing to Superman. Reading some of those early comics, one almost got the impression there was a "cold war" going on between Marvel and DC with who the baddest was. Thor rips through adamantium cables? No problem! Superman, pushes planets. Thor lifts the Midgard Serpent? No problem, Supes blows out a star! It was crazy, but at least Marvel was not afraid to compete back then.

Some would say that DC had a lot more to lose than Thor did, seeing as Superman has a much bigger fan base.

Such is no longer the case. Heck, even my niece knows who Thor is now, and she knows NOTHING about comics (although, I think that has more to do with Chris Hemsworth than the comic...).

I don't know what the solution is. I think I'm beating a dead horse.

The Justice League is a more balanced team than the Avengers.I think people are making this personally about Thor when in actuality there are a ton of characters that are diverting from what they were originally intended to be because of Marvel pushing a bunch of cheap gimmick.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @majestic99 said:

@Supermansito said:

yes they do

Yeah they do.

Thor never holding back wouldn't make any sense though.It would be out of character. Also there would be a need for the Avengers even if Thor didn't hold back because they've fought enemies that Thor was unable to beat alone.  

@DevilInside4 said:

Hulk isn't even close to Thor's power? What does that mean? Hulk's not strong enough to fight Thor? Because he certainly is.Obviously Thor has a speed and range advantage over the Hulk but Thor has always been a brawler type character.I don't recall any time where Hulk humiliated Thor but I think their encounters have made it quite clear that Thor holds back on Hulk because he considers him a friend and doesn't want to hurt him. 
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#72  Edited By Mercy_

Is this another 'Thor is underpowered :'(' thread? I'm too lazy to read through.

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By DevilInside4

@Vance Astro said:

@majestic99 said:

@Supermansito said:

yes they do

Yeah they do.

Thor never holding back wouldn't make any sense though.It would be out of character. Also there would be a need for the Avengers even if Thor didn't hold back because they've fought enemies that Thor was unable to beat alone.

@DevilInside4 said:

Hulk isn't even close to Thor's power? What does that mean? Hulk's not strong enough to fight Thor? Because he certainly is.Obviously Thor has a speed and range advantage over the Hulk but Thor has always been a brawler type character.I don't recall any time where Hulk humiliated Thor but I think their encounters have made it quite clear that Thor holds back on Hulk because he considers him a friend and doesn't want to hurt him.

Wow 1st of all thank u...now i'm at level 7!! Okay yes Hulk is not near even Thor's power.....I'm not only talking about strength u see....and most of the time I watch cartoons or movie and I see Hulk overpowers him every time throws Thor like a toy....even though Thor could just send him to another world or perhaps a blackhole by using his transportation powers and so many other powers that Thor has... I see him most of the time being beaten by Hulk....Is that actually fair??!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DevilInside4 said:

Wow 1st of all thank u...now i'm at level 7!! Okay yes Hulk is not near even Thor's power.....I'm not only talking about strength u see....and most of the time I watch cartoons or movie and I see Hulk overpowers him every time throws Thor like a toy....even though Thor could just send him to another world or perhaps a blackhole by using his transportation powers and so many other powers that Thor has... I see him most of the time being beaten by Hulk....Is that actually fair??!!

Cartoons and comics are two different things.Hulk is more popular than Thor so of course he's going to win in cartoons, but we comic readers no better.Marvel doesn't care what's fair.They care what's going to make money.
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#75  Edited By Billy Batson

@Mercy_ said:

Is this another 'Thor is underpowered :'(' thread? I'm too lazy to read through.

Pretty much.
    BB

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By DevilInside4

@Vance Astro said:

@DevilInside4 said:

Cartoons and comics are two different things.Hulk is more popular than Thor so of course he's going to win in cartoons, but we comic readers no better.Marvel doesn't care what's fair.They care what's going to make money.

Yeah Right 2!! It is all about making money....!! They don't really care for us...and it is the fact....But still poor Thor :'( don't like my fav character see being hit by Hulk >:(

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By majestic99

@ThePhoenX: @DevilInside4: @Vance Astro:

I was assuming if he didn't hold back. It's still stupid what they do to Thor. It's irrelevant if Hulk is more popular than Thor. They ALWAYS depower in movies, and it pisses me off. he could teleport Hulk to a black hole, overpower him(since Thor was created to be stronger), turn him into glass(since thor possesses molecular manipulation), etc.

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DevilInside4

@majestic99 said:

I was assuming if he didn't hold back. It's still stupid what they do to Thor. It's irrelevant if Hulk is more popular than Thor. They ALWAYS depower in movies, and it pisses me off. he could teleport Hulk to a black hole, overpower him(since Thor was created to be stronger), turn him into glass(since thor possesses molecular manipulation), etc.

ya dude I totally Agree with u......!! but don't use it coz he is his frnd....bah!!

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By majestic99

@DevilInside4:

Ever notice how Thor can only fly and control weather with his hammer in movies?

If you think that's stupid, watch this:

From Ultimate Avengers

COMPLETE PIS

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By supermaansito

@majestic99: @majestic99 said:

this

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By supermaansito

@majestic99 said:

@DevilInside4:

Ever notice how Thor can only fly and control weather with his hammer in movies?

From Ultimate Avengers

COMPLETE PIS

i like Thor but srs every thor vs hulk fight in cartoons sucks...thor always losing

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By DevilInside4

@majestic99 said:

@DevilInside4:

From Ultimate Avengers

COMPLETE PIS

they just should die.....or they shouldn't have create him...they always humiliates him...doesn't reads comic and shows us damn things.....Why don't they read their comic first and then they put him into cartoons and movies.....it is just unfair....If i would have been Thor I would have teach them a lesson :P >:(

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By majestic99

@DevilInside4: @Supermansito:

Agreed.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @majestic99 said:

No, it's not irrelevant that Hulk is more popular than Thor, if Thor is going to appear outside of comics against the Hulk..The Hulk will always be a match for him..because the people who don't know who Thor is and don't read comics want to see Hulk do well against him.Cartoons and movies are almost never accurate to the comics in one way or another. 

@DevilInside4 said:

Yeah Right 2!! It is all about making money....!! They don't really care for us...and it is the fact....But still poor Thor :'( don't like my fav character see being hit by Hulk >:(

I'm really not understanding this pity party for one of the most powerful beings in the entire Marvel Universe.I'm sorry your favorite character isn't 100% invincible but neither is anyone elses.
    majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By majestic99

@Vance Astro:

Time to start another argument.....Movies/cartoons should be closely relate to comics.

I asked people 'would you rather have Thor's powers or Superman's?"(didn't read Thor comics). Picked Superman's because he didn't know that Thor's hammer can do ALOT more than flight and weather control. And then, I went into a nerdgasm and had to school him on Thor's vast mystical power.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#86  Edited By Kallarkz

Instead of writing Thor as a buff weather changing Harry potter, writers today hav changd his character to be more of a warrior. The no longer write mjolnir with matter manipulation or soul altering abilities which really doesn't go with his character. Thors character is simply much more interesting with this downgrade as far as variety of powers goes and I believe that current Thor stories have been much more interesting because of it. I'm glad they made those changes and think that Thor doesn't need to be the m powerful character to be interesting.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    I'm starting to feel like nobody that's posting in this thread reads comics.
    OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By OmegaRed86

I understand and respect Thor for holding back his power. He doesn't wish harm to his enemies and would rather save a life than destroy it. And if he didn't control himself, he'd hurt his teammates, innocent bystanders, and probably the planet itself. Not enough people understand that aspect about Thor and when writers show it, people forget it.

I think Marvel should have Thor rebuild Asgard and the other realms, focus less on Earth, have children with Sif, and have him become Skyfather. Focus more on space and other dimensions and only come to Earth when they truly need him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jeanroygrant

Current Thor is awesome, and strong. trust me i have a lot of feats from current Thor.

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DevilInside4

Thor is always been awesome and always will be awesome.....but they should make more of Thor's comics...and less of his encounters with his other fellow superheroes....in this way Thor will always be consistent using his powers instead of relying on the avengers...I mostly want Thor not Hulk vs Thor in avenger......!!

@Vance Astro said:

@DevilInside4 said:

I'm really not understanding this pity party for one of the most powerful beings in the entire Marvel Universe.I'm sorry your favorite character isn't 100% invincible but neither is anyone elses.

ummmm wrong....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DevilInside4 said:

ummmm wrong....

There's nothing wrong about what you quoted.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DevilInside4 said:

Thor is always been awesome and always will be awesome.....but they should make more of Thor's comics...and less of his encounters with his other fellow superheroes....

His solo book is over 600 issues and he mainly fights his own enemies.Fights with other heroes are few and far between.Don't know what you're talking about. 

@DevilInside4 said:

in this way Thor will always be consistent using his powers instead of relying on the avengers...I mostly want Thor not Hulk vs Thor in avenger......!!

This doesn't even make sense.
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#93  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@TheCosmicMind: Good point at least on Marvel Ultimate Alliance hes like Literally the God Player. he Owns Hulk completely in that game. I think its just story wise BS or PIS ehhh

(+)

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Gambit1024

It's cause he's white.

....Alright, I have no idea why I'm even posting here. If they hated Thor so much, his movie would've never been made, he would've never been in the Avengers, and he'd probably be killed and swept under the rug faster than you can say "Daken."

Nope, you wanna know who they do hate? Sentry, Blue Marvel, and all the other characters you've probably never heard of because they were never given a decent chance. Be happy that people outside the comic-reading audience even know who the God of Thunder is.

TheHeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#95  Edited By TheHeat
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    The current Marvel staff hate all of their characters, and the readers as well.
    I am starting to believe this.
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#96  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@Gambit1024: I think Daken will be back, and I hope he does comeback.

(+)

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DevilInside4

@Gambit1024 said:

It's cause he's white.

....Alright, I have no idea why I'm even posting here. If they hated Thor so much, his movie would've never been made, he would've never been in the Avengers, and he'd probably be killed and swept under the rug faster than you can say "Daken."

Nope, you wanna know who they do hate? Sentry, Blue Marvel, and all the other characters you've probably never heard of because they were never given a decent chance. Be happy that people outside the comic-reading audience even know who the God of Thunder is.

Yeah...thnx to the movie industry for this....!!@Vance Astro said:

@DevilInside4 said:

Thor is always been awesome and always will be awesome.....but they should make more of Thor's comics...and less of his encounters with his other fellow superheroes....

His solo book is over 600 issues and he mainly fights his own enemies.Fights with other heroes are few and far between.Don't know what you're talking about.

@DevilInside4 said:

in this way Thor will always be consistent using his powers instead of relying on the avengers...I mostly want Thor not Hulk vs Thor in avenger......!!

This doesn't even make sense.

look i know the hollywood industry or any animation industry doesn't care for how r they like...but most people know Thor via cartoons or film....and therefore they have the wrong idea about Thor on their head.....coz cartoons and movies doesn't show us his abilities and they don't even know his all abilities....I'm just telling that they should atleast learn a few things about Thor before producing any film or movies.....this thread is not for only comic readers ...... as it is said What does the current staff of Marvel have against Thor?!! I hope u understand..@Vance Astro said:

@DevilInside4 said:

ummmm wrong....

There's nothing wrong about what you quoted.

and isn't The One Above All 100% invincible or he can be defeated too??!! :P

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DevilInside4 said:

look i know the hollywood industry or any animation industry doesn't care for how r they like...but most people know Thor via cartoons or film....and therefore they have the wrong idea about Thor on their head.....coz cartoons and movies doesn't show us his abilities and they don't even know his all abilities....I'm just telling that they should atleast learn a few things about Thor before producing any film or movies.....this thread is not for only comic readers ...... as it is said What does the current staff of Marvel have against Thor?!! I hope u understand..

This thread is not only for comic readers? It's on "comicvine"....Marvel staff doesn't have anything against Thor, he's a powerhouse inside and out of comics.It seems like a bunch of nitpicking to me. 

@DevilInside4 said:

and isn't The One Above All 100% invincible or he can be defeated too??!! :P

Let's go ahead and pretend a character that barely appears, ever has a fanbase.
    DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By DevilInside4

@Vance Astro said:

@DevilInside4 said:

look i know the hollywood industry or any animation industry doesn't care for how r they like...but most people know Thor via cartoons or film....and therefore they have the wrong idea about Thor on their head.....coz cartoons and movies doesn't show us his abilities and they don't even know his all abilities....I'm just telling that they should atleast learn a few things about Thor before producing any film or movies.....this thread is not for only comic readers ...... as it is said What does the current staff of Marvel have against Thor?!! I hope u understand..

This thread is not only for comic readers? It's on "comicvine"....Marvel staff doesn't have anything against Thor, he's a powerhouse inside and out of comics.It seems like a bunch of nitpicking to me.

Well he is a powerhouse inside comics but not on outside.....they reduced his powers to 10%.....or maybe less or Iron Man doesn't stand a chance against him......the fight was like they have equal powers....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DevilInside4 said:

Well he is a powerhouse inside comics but not on outside.....they reduced his powers to 10%.....or maybe less or Iron Man doesn't stand a chance against him......the fight was like they have equal powers....

Iron Man is the only one who took any damage.He wasn't doing anything to Thor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.