What do you think Gorr is ?

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6321 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that hes not a man but something sort of like a magic symbiote sort of like venom or carnege. So what do you think he is ?

#2 Posted by tomlikesfries (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's Voldemort.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6321 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: lol but on a serios note i think thats Gorrs host

#4 Posted by Asagod (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he's the last god from a dead pantheon, who wants to kill all other gods in a strange way of vengeance for his people; or he is a demon from outer space seeking for blood and death.

I have no idea, actually.

#5 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: LOL!!

Outstanding. Whatever he is, he's pretty tough. Had a young Thunder God on his heels. Hoping to see character development that leads him decidely away from Desak.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Malevolent1 said:

Outstanding. Whatever he is, he's pretty tough. Had a young Thunder God on his heels. Hoping to see character development that leads him decidely away from Desak.

This

#7 Posted by Pyrogram (35139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Malevolent1 said:

Yer, I want to see how he really is, it is going to be very interesting.

#8 Posted by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

What worries me is that once the score is finally settled between Gorr and Thor when the arc ends... where does this book go from there? It's gonna be hard to top a God killer. Any other villain would just seem like bush league to Thor.

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (35139 posts) - - Show Bio

@RawrImADragon: Damn, thats a point.

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

He could be god of murder and revenge lol.

#11 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jason Aaron said he was was a big fan and Mangog and would include him at some point.

#12 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

A bullied God.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.