Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8586 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

What are your views on The Mighty Thor series?

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By The_Thunderer

I have number 1 and loved it, wondering about getting the rest..

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By z3ro180

@The_Thunderer: thor has a solo tv seris ?

fps_dean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fps_dean

It started off okay, then actually got lame for a while. There was a time I considered dropping it, however I am glad I didn't. Everything Burns has been great. My only con about that is it seems to be more Loki's story (which is okay too -- Journey Into Mystery has been awesome too)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.