What are we going to see at the ending of Thor?

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

In Iron Man 1, we saw Stark enter his home with Samuel L. Jackson telling him about the Avengers project. 

In The Incredible Hulk, we saw Stark talking to General Ross about a team they're throwing together. 

In Iron Man 2, we saw Thor's hammer in a crater.  

What will we see in Thor?

#2 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7592 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye apparently.

#3 Posted by Duncan (11440 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap in ice?

#4 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait is Hawkeye the real rumor?

#6 Posted by Duncan (11440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: Yes
#7 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

A secret Enchantress cameo hopefully ... asif it will ever happen, but a girl can dream. (: 

#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay said:
" Hawkeye apparently. "

#9 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

eyekwah. 

lol.

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Well what about Hawkeye? How do you think he'll be introduced? Will he be a SHIELD agent or something else? 

@Cherry Bomb: I was actually hoping that she'd actually play a part in the movie. Ya know, work with Loki? :)

#11 Posted by novakidx (105 posts) - - Show Bio

well like everyone else said:hawkeye
but cap IS the next movie so who knows
is hawkeye gonna be in the avengers movie? [curious now]

#12 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@novakidx: Yeah, he'll be played by Jeremy Renner (I think that's his name). He showed up at Comic Con alongside the cast :)
#13 Posted by novakidx (105 posts) - - Show Bio

here's a thought,what if hawkeye finds cap at the end
double combo cameo..it's possible

#14 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt that it's Hawkeye...they said that Hawkeye would have a cameo in the film not that he would have the after credits spot....I'm guessing that like all of the other films the after credits spot will feature something to do with the Avengers film or a hint at the next Marvel film....my guess is that they'll show Cap on ice....with Hawkeye not having his own film then why would they give the spot to him...that would be like having Black Widow appear in the spot after the credits of Iron Man 1 or Incredible Hulk

#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: Valid point. I personally am hoping for an end scene/after credits scene where Loki is searching for a being strong enough to take on Thor on Earth: The Incredible Hulk.
#16 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Frozen Captain America.

#17 Edited by novakidx (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: and that connects to avengers right? [don't read]
cause i remember reading that
#18 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@novakidx: Yep, in the original comics that's what formed the Avengers in the first place. I know they're gonna go the Ultimate route, but it'd be cool to see a rogue Hulk fight the God of Thunder. 
#19 Posted by SC (12709 posts) - - Show Bio

We are going to see a kid running to get Ice Cream, from a Mr Whippy Van. Then some thug will come and try and steal the kids ice cream, and then out of no where a cold icey but also deliciously creamy hand will reach out and grab the thug, dragging him into a container of extra creamy not fat ice cream. Then out of that vat, a face will emerge and it will whisper I Scream for Eye Scream. Then the Mr Whippy Van will blow up. As well see a blonde in a trenchcoat walking away blowing fake smoke of her finger as she says Tick Tick Ka Boom. Then another girl in a Trenchcoat will confront the camera and speak to the viewer directly and exclaim, do you think this Nextwave logo on my chest stands for the Avengers movie? Fade to black...

#20 Posted by biggkeem89 (1420 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" We are going to see a kid running to get Ice Cream, from a Mr Whippy Van. Then some thug will come and try and steal the kids ice cream, and then out of no where a cold icey but also deliciously creamy hand will reach out and grab the thug, dragging him into a container of extra creamy not fat ice cream. Then out of that vat, a face will emerge and it will whisper I Scream for Eye Scream. Then the Mr Whippy Van will blow up. As well see a blonde in a trenchcoat walking away blowing fake smoke of her finger as she says Tick Tick Ka Boom. Then another girl in a Trenchcoat will confront the camera and speak to the viewer directly and exclaim, do you think this Nextwave logo on my chest stands for the Avengers movie? Fade to black... "
lol. That automatically makes the Thor movie an Oscar winner: The promise of a Nextwave movie. Prepare, Fleshies!
#21 Posted by MrDirector786 (43411 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting to hear that it will apparently be Hawkeye.

#22 Posted by SC (12709 posts) - - Show Bio
@biggkeem89 said:
" @SC said:
" We are going to see a kid running to get Ice Cream, from a Mr Whippy Van. Then some thug will come and try and steal the kids ice cream, and then out of no where a cold icey but also deliciously creamy hand will reach out and grab the thug, dragging him into a container of extra creamy not fat ice cream. Then out of that vat, a face will emerge and it will whisper I Scream for Eye Scream. Then the Mr Whippy Van will blow up. As well see a blonde in a trenchcoat walking away blowing fake smoke of her finger as she says Tick Tick Ka Boom. Then another girl in a Trenchcoat will confront the camera and speak to the viewer directly and exclaim, do you think this Nextwave logo on my chest stands for the Avengers movie? Fade to black... "
lol. That automatically makes the Thor movie an Oscar winner: The promise of a Nextwave movie. Prepare, Fleshies! "

lol. Marvel really should think about doing a Nextwave movie, with the glut (and an awesome glut it is) of superhero movies coming out from DC and Marvel, they really need to make fun of the whole situation before horror of horrors, we get a sequel to Not Another Superhero Movie. With a Nextwave movie, they can take the piss out of themselves, and DC, and make money too! 
#23 Posted by mr.wade (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:

A secret Enchantress cameo hopefully ... asif it will ever happen, but a girl can dream. (:  "

i hope soo too enchantress would be badass
#24 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" Well what about Hawkeye? How do you think he'll be introduced? Will he be a SHIELD agent or something else? 

@Cherry Bomb: I was actually hoping that she'd actually play a part in the movie. Ya know, work with Loki? :) "
Yeah me too :(   
so I'm very upset she isn't in this movie, but I've heard odd rumours flying around that she might be in the Avengers movie which I highly doubt, but I hope it does happen.
#25 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

It been said. Hawkeye

#26 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus

#27 Posted by darth_fletcher (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely gonna be cap !!!

#28 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Or it might just be Sam Jackson with Natasha and Clint backing him up worried that Thor might be too powerful to let run around the country on his own. So they figure if Thor isn't interested in joining the Avengers they might have to take him down.

#29 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

We are going to see something, I don't know what, that will help set up a sequel just in case the movie is successful enough to warrant one.   
They will try to build afracnhis.  That's where the money is.  It's all about the money.
#30 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" We are going to see something, I don't know what, that will help set up a sequel just in case the movie is successful enough to warrant one.   They will try to build afracnhis.  That's where the money is.  It's all about the money. "
Of course. I just wanna know what we'll be seeing, lol
#31 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

Either a frozen Cap. being found or something to do with the villain of the Avengers movie

#32 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye, although i'm not really looking forward to it, i could do without hawkeye..

#33 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say it sets up the villain for the Avengers movie. Does anyone know who the villain is supposed to be?

#34 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Peter_Cosmic: I believe it could be one or more of these things: 

Loki 
Skrulls (or some other alien race) 
Hulk going rogue 
Infinity Gauntlet 
Masters of Evil
#35 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick Fury?

#36 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
Oh f*ck yeah.
#37 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 
Oh yeah, they did have the Infinity Gauntlet on display at Comic-Con, looked bad ass too. I say the Infinity Gauntlet shows up at the end.

#38 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32846 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: amazing
#39 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Peter_Cosmic: Apparently it's gonna make an appearance in Odin's trophy room

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.