Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8585 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Ultimate Thor feats

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

So i finished reading the republic is buring whitch is the story arc were the children of tomorrow kill all the asguardians and thor loses his god powers and goes back to the tech-hammer. Anyway thor kills a few people but later gets his ass kicked but thats not the pouint. The whole pouint is that ultimate thor was a badass in this book even though he does get beat up a lot in this book so i got to woundering what feats he has but i couldnt find any so if some one to could feats of ultimate thor it would be cool.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180

53 views and yet again not one comment :/

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By seekquaze

@Z3RO180: The only feat for Ultimate Thor I can think of that does not have any huge question marks over it is apparently in the latest issue of Ultimates #12 Ultimate Thor kos a giant Hulk. Aside from a few minor victories over chumps Ultimate Thor has no feats. Typically, everyone talks about how tough he is, he shows up, swings his hammer a few times, puts on an impressive light show, then gets his ass kiced.

Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Crackdown

It's spell 'point' POINT. WONDERING. PLEASE learn proper BASIC English

Anything Thor does is noteworthy

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
    TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Taking down Loki. 

Various feats of notable teleportation to various pocket dimensions and around the planet in seconds. 

Smacking Ultimate Hulk around, even though Hulk later recovered and KO'd him. 

Fighting all the Ultimates at once, along with several other superheroes from the European nations. 

Tagging Ult. Quicksilver repeatedly. 

I'll come back with more later.

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By seekquaze

@Illuminatus said:

Taking down Loki. Various feats of notable teleportation to various pocket dimensions and around the planet in seconds. Smacking Ultimate Hulk around, even though Hulk later recovered and KO'd him. Fighting all the Ultimates at once, along with several other superheroes from the European nations. Tagging Ult. Quicksilver repeatedly. I'll come back with more later.

Loki - First time around Thor's hammer was unable to hurt Loki. It was only when Loki's powers began to mysteriously weaken that Thor won. Possible due to Odin's intervention. The second battle Loki in the comic was underpowered and the Asgardians as a whole made far more vulnerable than originally presented.

Smacking Hulk around is not a big deal because quite a few beings have done it. For someone as strong as Thor is supposed to be it is expected.

Fighting the Ultimates looses some because it was necessary to built up Thor before that to make Thor out to be a threat. Even then they feared his storm powers more than Thor's strength. Quicksilver lasting so long is a bit of an embarrassment.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Illuminatus said:

Thor wasn't KO'd.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
    TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
    @venomoushatred1001 said:

@Illuminatus said:

Thor wasn't KO'd.

Er, close enough. I wasn't exactly sober when I was writing that out. 

@seekquaze said:

@Illuminatus said:

Taking down Loki. Various feats of notable teleportation to various pocket dimensions and around the planet in seconds. Smacking Ultimate Hulk around, even though Hulk later recovered and KO'd him. Fighting all the Ultimates at once, along with several other superheroes from the European nations. Tagging Ult. Quicksilver repeatedly. I'll come back with more later.

Loki - First time around Thor's hammer was unable to hurt Loki. It was only when Loki's powers began to mysteriously weaken that Thor won. Possible due to Odin's intervention. The second battle Loki in the comic was underpowered and the Asgardians as a whole made far more vulnerable than originally presented.

Smacking Hulk around is not a big deal because quite a few beings have done it. For someone as strong as Thor is supposed to be it is expected.

Fighting the Ultimates looses some because it was necessary to built up Thor before that to make Thor out to be a threat. Even then they feared his storm powers more than Thor's strength. Quicksilver lasting so long is a bit of an embarrassment.

The deal with Loki is..whatever. I suppose you're right, but there's no empirical evidence to prove it either way. 

Smacking Hulk around in that universe IS a big deal. Sure, beings do it all the time, but they're not exactly street-levelers. Blitzing him and then taking him down and describing his injuries to him is still impressive. 

Not even sure what you're getting at with the first part. The Ultimates and their allies were all converging on Thor and he was able to hold his own and smack them away several times. And he wasn't trying to kill Pietro, if I remember correctly. Just dispose of him, which he did temporarily.
    Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Illuminatus said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Illuminatus said:

Thor wasn't KO'd.

Er, close enough. I wasn't exactly sober when I was writing that out.

LMAO

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By z3ro180

@venomoushatred1001:See ultiamte thor when ever i have read about him he always gets his ass kicked could you post scan of him if you have them if not can you recomend a Ultiamt thor book cause the republic is burning was awesome.

@Illuminatus: Do you have scans?

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By seekquaze

@Illuminatus said:

The deal with Loki is..whatever. I suppose you're right, but there's no empirical evidence to prove it either way. Smacking Hulk around in that universe IS a big deal. Sure, beings do it all the time, but they're not exactly street-levelers. Blitzing him and then taking him down and describing his injuries to him is still impressive. Not even sure what you're getting at with the first part. The Ultimates and their allies were all converging on Thor and he was able to hold his own and smack them away several times. And he wasn't trying to kill Pietro, if I remember correctly. Just dispose of him, which he did temporarily.

Loki stated Thor's hammer could not hurt him and withstood a direct blow unhurt. Thor afterwords stated Loki's powers were for some reasoning weakening and during the battle Loki with the aid of his duplicates was winning until reinforcements from Asgard arrived. In an earlier issue Loki stated he could not use his powers overtly out of fear of Odin finding him. To me that clearly indicates once he started using his powers overtly and only started losing when reinforcements from Asgard arrived that Odin had found Loki and as doing something.

The battle with the Hulk loses some gusto for me due to Hulk literally laughing at Thor's blows and how they made "Hulk horny." Hulk wasn't impressed and this was the start of the long trend of Thor being made out to be all powerful only to fail.

With Pietro he failed to put him down for more than a minute or so and even then he still had enough juice left to steal the belt. Either Thor underestimated him or Pietro was closer to Thor's level than anyone thought.

As for the first part, what I was getting at is they had to build Thor up. Thor was at that point seen as sort of ineffectual so they had to spend an entire issue stating how powerful he was supposed to be despite already hinting or stating how powerful he was supposed to be. It's like Gladiator or Wonder Man for maintstream Marvel. Over the years, these two have commonly been built up to be the unbeatable threat or as tough as other top-tiers only to be taken down to show how powerful the new threat is. That has essentially been Ultimate Thor's role.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Z3RO180 said:

53 views and yet again not one comment :/

I know how you feel.

OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmegaRed86

Pics or GTFO

Avatar image for deactivated-5a10742356699
    deactivated-5a10742356699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seekquaze: If you are not going to say good things about ultimate thor, then don't speak at all!!!

starrk_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By starrk_coyote

dose any one here....i do not know...some scans???to prove your points? :) just asking :D

Thundergoose84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thundergoose84
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    lanebad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does thor knock out hulk when susan storm blinds hulk?

Thundergoose84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep. Out cold

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

did he do anything without the hammer.....

reminds me of iron man....

nothing without the armour

Thundergoose84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

well he took on and defeated a legion of the undead in Hel and then confronted Hela with sexy results. So there is a feat for you with no hammer or armor.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmartin: Well isn't he powerless without that hammer? I mean in that ultimate comics ultimate thor story wasn't it revealed that his powers were given to him through science, and the power was in the belt and hammer?

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current thor is powerless more or less withought his hammer too... thor being to strong was too much contest for their million dollar baby unbeatable hulk... thor is weak without his hammer... and lightning.. his once fabled strength gone...

his whole fighting style is hitting with the hammer over and over and over, once he loses it hes lost... needed his hammer and lightning against wolverine

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By w0nd
    @cmartin said:

current thor is powerless more or less withought his hammer too... thor being to strong was too much contest for their million dollar baby unbeatable hulk... thor is weak without his hammer... and lightning.. his once fabled strength gone...

his whole fighting style is hitting with the hammer over and over and over, once he loses it hes lost... needed his hammer and lightning against wolverine

When was he fighting wolverine? Was this recent?

Hel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Marvel One-Shot; Wolverine Wendigo #1 2010 but not sure about the year

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hel: Thank you, appreciate that. I need to increase my reading library.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.