Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Ultimate Thor-Confused?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I am confused.....

Does he still have his godly powers or not?

Because I hear that,due to the fact that Asgard was destroyed,he lost his powers. Yggdrasil was destroyed,which was apparently the source for his powers.

The Harness grants him power.

However,in the recent issues Hulk punched him and it barely fazed him and he said "that tickles". And later when fighting Reed and the Herbietrons with the Ultimates,he makes a claim of how they are "too strong" without his Harness and then Tony builds him a newer,more powerful one.

So....does he have his godly powers or not? Even when they are in the bar he makes a comment as to how he's "not a God anymore",but what allowed him to take on Hulk in that issue and endure his hits?

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am confused on the whole Ultimate universe and am glad it's disappearing.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By phisigmatau
    @haveatthee said:

I am confused on the whole Ultimate universe and am glad it's disappearing.

bingo

except im not confused i know its utter trash

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By dernman

He has harness. It imitates his powers. He's not as strong as he would be but it does grant him some measure of endurance. If you notice later on in the fight Hulk actually does thrash him pretty thoroughly. Hulk simply must not have hit him as hard as he could have.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Spideysense44

@dernman said:

He has harness. It imitates his powers. He's not as strong as he would be but it does grant him some measure of endurance. If you notice later on in the fight Hulk actually does thrash him pretty thoroughly. Hulk simply must not have hit him as hard as he could have.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Asgard was destroyed he was made mortal. When he has the harness on it emulates his powers when he was a god. I.E

Harness on GOD POWERS

Harness off Mortal man

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@z3ro180 said:

After Asgard was destroyed he was made mortal. When he has the harness on it emulates his powers when he was a god. I.E

Harness on GOD POWERS

Harness off Mortal man

What he said!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.