Tony's Revenge?

#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

With Iron Man getting his butt totally and uterly kicked by Thor, what do yall think he will do next time the two meet? It's inevitable as Thor himself told him thier conversation is not over. Plus we know the government can not be too happy with someone massing a good number of powerfurl beings in thier country, not under thier jusisdiction.

This is how I see things playing out.

Gov tells Start sometihng needs to be done about Thor building his army in the floating city. Thier uneasy and want some type of security.

With the pressure being put on him he gathers some Shield operatives, the Thunderbotls (not sure if they work for him still?) and his Avengers. They watch and wait to strike at Asgard when Thor is away hopeing to find it vulnerable. While the main force strikes against Asgard, Iron Man takes Sentry, and Ares with him to confront Thor.

War starts in Asgard and its no holds barred. Gods against mortal men. Things start off pretty even but the gathered forces of Shield start to gaint the edge. Right when all hope was thought lost for the asgardians a blinding light flashes and a portal opens. Out comes Honored Hammer Brother Beta Ray Bill to help defend his 2nd home. But he is not alone as some of the monsters/demons folowed him out.

Iron Man confronts Thor again, telling him he must register of be delt with (feeling more confident with Sentry and Ares by huis side). Thor doesnt speak, he just reaches for his hammer. As he touches the hilt a voice speaks out "Hey goldilocks its about time you showed up" around the corner walks Hercules Prince of Power. Thor and Hercules look at each other smile and nod then all h311 breaks loose as they battle Iron Man, Sentry, and Ares.

This would be a issue I would love to see, or someting similar.

#2 Posted by lordraiden (7393 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"With Iron Man getting his butt totally and uterly kicked by Thor, what do yall think he will do next time the two meet? It's inevitable as Thor himself told him thier conversation is not over. Plus we know the government can not be too happy with someone massing a good number of powerfurl beings in thier country, not under thier jusisdiction. This is how I see things playing out. Gov tells Start sometihng needs to be done about Thor building his army in the floating city. Thier uneasy and want some type of security. With the pressure being put on him he gathers some Shield operatives, the Thunderbotls (not sure if they work for him still?) and his Avengers. They watch and wait to strike at Asgard when Thor is away hopeing to find it vulnerable. While the main force strikes against Asgard, Iron Man takes Sentry, and Ares with him to confront Thor. War starts in Asgard and its no holds barred. Gods against mortal men. Things start off pretty even but the gathered forces of Shield start to gaint the edge. Right when all hope was thought lost for the asgardians a blinding light flashes and a portal opens. Out comes Honored Hammer Brother Beta Ray Bill to help defend his 2nd home. But he is not alone as some of the monsters/demons folowed him out. Iron Man confronts Thor again, telling him he must register of be delt with (feeling more confident with Sentry and Ares by huis side). Thor doesnt speak, he just reaches for his hammer. As he touches the hilt a voice speaks out "Hey goldilocks its about time you showed up" around the corner walks Hercules Prince of Power. Thor and Hercules look at each other smile and nod then all h311 breaks loose as they battle Iron Man, Sentry, and Ares. This would be a issue I would love to see, or someting similar."

Holy shite, did you wet my apetite or what! that left me hanging! job very well done! one question, what about odin? does he show up at all?

#3 Posted by lordraiden (7393 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"I think that Iron Man would just sick Sentry on him thinking that the Golden Guardian of Good could be the God of Thunder. Iron Man knows he can't beat Thor."

So we can finally see thor hand sentry his ass and show him his place in this world!

#4 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Iron Man would just sick Sentry on him thinking that the Golden Guardian of Good could be the God of Thunder. Iron Man knows he can't beat Thor.

#5 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"With Iron Man getting his butt totally and uterly kicked by Thor, what do yall think he will do next time the two meet? It's inevitable as Thor himself told him thier conversation is not over. Plus we know the government can not be too happy with someone massing a good number of powerfurl beings in thier country, not under thier jusisdiction. This is how I see things playing out. Gov tells Start sometihng needs to be done about Thor building his army in the floating city. Thier uneasy and want some type of security. With the pressure being put on him he gathers some Shield operatives, the Thunderbotls (not sure if they work for him still?) and his Avengers. They watch and wait to strike at Asgard when Thor is away hopeing to find it vulnerable. While the main force strikes against Asgard, Iron Man takes Sentry, and Ares with him to confront Thor. War starts in Asgard and its no holds barred. Gods against mortal men. Things start off pretty even but the gathered forces of Shield start to gaint the edge. Right when all hope was thought lost for the asgardians a blinding light flashes and a portal opens. Out comes Honored Hammer Brother Beta Ray Bill to help defend his 2nd home. But he is not alone as some of the monsters/demons folowed him out. Iron Man confronts Thor again, telling him he must register of be delt with (feeling more confident with Sentry and Ares by huis side). Thor doesnt speak, he just reaches for his hammer. As he touches the hilt a voice speaks out "Hey goldilocks its about time you showed up" around the corner walks Hercules Prince of Power. Thor and Hercules look at each other smile and nod then all h311 breaks loose as they battle Iron Man, Sentry, and Ares. This would be a issue I would love to see, or someting similar."

NICE! But I doubt zeus would let ares attack asgard. Zues and thor are friends.

#6 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Oceana says:
"I think that Iron Man would just sick Sentry on him thinking that the Golden Guardian of Good could be the God of Thunder. Iron Man knows he can't beat Thor."
So we can finally see thor hand sentry his ass and show him his place in this world!"
If we are all lucky:D
#7 Posted by lordraiden (7393 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Andferne says:
NICE! But I doubt zeus would let ares attack asgard. Zues and thor are friends."

Zeus wouldn't interfer, and herc's zeus's son as well, and I don't see either of them (herc or ares) asking for permission! from what i know, ares doesn't think to much of his old man, Zeus!

#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not see Odin comeing back for a long time. Not sure why, I jsut have that feeling we won't see him until after this epic tragedy Thor is supposed to help stop.

I dont think Zeus would stop Ares, besides he's technically not attacking asgard but Thor himself and these tow have tussled before in the past (with Thor handing him his a$$).

I have just read a rumor though that later this year Bendis is writing Thor in one of the Avengers where Thor supposadly take a fall to Ares??? and maybe Sentry too? Hope that doesnt happen, or if it does theres a good story behind it. Ares alone should not be takeing out Thor.

#9 Posted by lordraiden (7393 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I do not see Odin comeing back for a long time. Not sure why, I jsut have that feeling we won't see him until after this epic tragedy Thor is supposed to help stop. I dont think Zeus would stop Ares, besides he's technically not attacking asgard but Thor himself and these tow have tussled before in the past (with Thor handing him his a$$). I have just read a rumor though that later this year Bendis is writing Thor in one of the Avengers where Thor supposadly take a fall to Ares??? and maybe Sentry too? Hope that doesnt happen, or if it does theres a good story behind it. Ares alone should not be takeing out Thor."

yeah, that's f#$@en bendis for ya! i'm sure he's been hangen to take down thor a peg or two to show up his boys in avengers! just like i'm sure some writer in iron man will one day write a payback on thor in tony's own book! I hope thor shoves his hammer up all there crevaces! including Bendy! and then lights it up with his special kinda lightning!

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be awesome if that was a comic.

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I already have the images and etc layed out on my first post. Like what pics I would like and how its set up/shown. As I wrote it I could visually see it in my head, made me wish something like this would happen soon.

I imagine theres a few writers/authors that would like for thier character/team to take Thor down a peg or to boost thier own character. I do not mind Thor loseing, but I hope it's not poorly written. If it is just a Ares/Thor showdown and Thor loses I hope they have a good exsplanation or stipulation for it. Ares is not in the same league as Thor. I could see Ares & Sentry takeing down Thor though together, or maybe one after the other. Like Thor fights Sentry and wins, but as the smoke clears Ares shows up to finish the job. Or vice versa.

I just do not see our government and military sitting here while someone of Thor's power builds a army so to speak in America's heartland. This should happen soon (or osmetihng similar) maybe even before he is done with his search.

#12 Posted by fistofkhonshu (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't the Sentry dead now? Didn't the Hulk kill him at the end of "Hulk Takes Manhattan"

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

No Sentry's not dead, they just beat the mess out of each other.

#14 Posted by JMAN1975 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I already have the images and etc layed out on my first post. Like what pics I would like and how its set up/shown. As I wrote it I could visually see it in my head, made me wish something like this would happen soon. I imagine theres a few writers/authors that would like for thier character/team to take Thor down a peg or to boost thier own character. I do not mind Thor loseing, but I hope it's not poorly written. If it is just a Ares/Thor showdown and Thor loses I hope they have a good exsplanation or stipulation for it. Ares is not in the same league as Thor. I could see Ares & Sentry takeing down Thor though together, or maybe one after the other. Like Thor fights Sentry and wins, but as the smoke clears Ares shows up to finish the job. Or vice versa. I just do not see our government and military sitting here while someone of Thor's power builds a army so to speak in America's heartland. This should happen soon (or osmetihng similar) maybe even before he is done with his search."

I agree

#15 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope Bendis doesnt have Thor lose to Ares like its been hinted at when he goes agaisnt him next time. In the past Thor has always handed Ares his a$$ even a powered up Ares got whooped byt Thor. Now this version of Thor is not holding back and he wants or thinks Ares should win? pfft.

Now if its a tag team of Areas AND Sentry I wouldnt mind so much. Although I would rather see Sentry and Thor duke it out alone first.

#16 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder if he has started work on another Thor Buster suit.

#17 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Ironman using the same armor he used against WWHulk (with some mods). He would still lose I think.

#18 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Wonder if he has started work on another Thor Buster suit."

Ironman always plans for the worst.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.