Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8586 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Time to end the debate- Thor vs. Hulk....

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I took some time to create a video of who would win in a fight Thor or Hulk.

So tell me what you think about my video :D

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Lvenger
    No Caption Provided

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@ponello: Read my other comment on one of your other threads, you'll see why my picture makes sense.

Avatar image for street_level_hero
    Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Street_Level_Hero

I applaud you actually taking the time to create the video and, from a technical standpoint, it was very solid with a good flow visually, but:

It is way too long. Keep it down to 4-6 minutes if at all possible by removing unnecessary dialogue and moving from picture to picture faster.

You should try to make your voice sound more exciting and not so monotone. Also try to speak a bit faster. Sounds like you are falling asleep at many points in the video.

Your English is pretty good but needs more work if you are going to do English voice-overs for videos. Often times you sound like a computer-generated voice.

Try not to use "Uhhh" and "eh" and "like" at all, and use "and" "now" much less.

Try adding some music.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_level_hero: Thanks for the feedback :D

I was very tired making this video so that would explain why I sounded so monotone hahaha.

But again thanks for the feedback, next time I will write a text and than read from it. I made a new video today tell me what you think :).

Loading Video...

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Street_Level_Hero

@ponello said:

I was very tired making this video so that would explain why I sounded so monotone hahaha.

But again thanks for the feedback, next time I will write a text and than read from it. I made a new video today tell me what you think :).

Loading Video...

Much better as far as your speaking and it had more enthusiasm for sure and your pronunciations were better. Still a bit monotone and robotic though but with more practice you can get better. Now you just need to work on your modulation so that your voice does not go up and down ijn volume so much while still maintaining enthusiasm. You need a better mic though and something to cancel the hollow/echo room sound bouncing off the walls. Google would likely help with some tips on this.

Yes, reading from a script or memorizing a script will help, but try looking into a mirror or looking at yourself onscreen via a webcam and that should help you emote better and convey more fun and enthusiasm..

Still a bit long though and you need to try to condense what you are trying to say into shorter sentences. There were not as many "umm''s and "ehhs' amd "ahhs' on this one also which was a definite improvement.

Also you have to work on your timing so that it flows with the graphics so that it is more entertaining. Look at some other videos of this ilk and absorb their sense of timing if possible.

All in all there is a lot of improvement in this video compared to the first and with practice and googling and viewing other videos of this sort to see what is the most entertaining you should be well on your way to making some top notch videos.

I am glad you got that i was only trying to help and not being a troll.

Definitely better though in the second video and your graphics editing in both is really good.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponello said:

Loading Video...

Much better as far as your speaking and it had more enthusiasm for sure and your pronunciations were better. Still a bit monotone and robotic though but with more practice you can get better. Now you just need to work on your modulation so that your voice does not go up and down ijn volume so much while still maintaining enthusiasm. You need a better mic though and something to cancel the hollow/echo room sound bouncing off the walls. Google would likely help with some tips on this.

Yes, reading from a script or memorizing a script will help, but try looking into a mirror or looking at yourself onscreen via a webcam and that should help you emote better and convey more fun and enthusiasm..

Still a bit long though and you need to try to condense what you are trying to say into shorter sentences. There were not as many "umm''s and "ehhs' amd "ahhs' on this one also which was a definite improvement.

Also you have to work on your timing so that it flows with the graphics so that it is more entertaining. Look at some other videos of this ilk and absorb their sense of timing if possible.

All in all there is a lot of improvement in this video compared to the first and with practice and googling and viewing other videos of this sort to see what is the most entertaining you should be well on your way to making some top notch videos.

I am glad you got that i was only trying to help and not being a troll.

Definitely better though in the second video and your graphics editing in both is really good.

Thanks for responding :D

And thank you for the tips mate. I will try to follow them. :-)

Stay tuned for my next video Doomsday vs. Hulk that will come out next week. This time I will do as you told me.

Again thanks for the feedback.

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponello said:

Thanks for responding :D

And thank you for the tips mate. I will try to follow them. :-)

Stay tuned for my next video Doomsday vs. Hulk that will come out next week. This time I will do as you told me.

Again thanks for the feedback.

You are very welcome and I admire you passion. With your great attitude and talent I am certain you will be producing some great videos in the near future.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_level_hero:

Thanks man :-)

Tell me what you think about my newest one :D

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.